ᴠɪ: ʜᴏʟʏ ᴄʀᴀᴘ- ᴛʜᴀᴛꜱ ᴀʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ

As we were walking Amber decided to start up a conversation, "So suspicious travelers, what are you doing in Mondstadt?" She asked. "Aether got separated from his sister during a really, really long journey." Paimon answered the female sadly. "Paimon is his travel buddy helping him to find his sister!" "Oh looking for your family.. Huh." Amber started, feeling a bit awkward. "Uh... okay! Let me finish my stuff first, and then I can help you put up posters around the city!" Amber said happily. 

"Also Y/n why were you stalking Aether?" Amber asked she turned to me followed my Paimon and Aether. "He looked interesting." I said bluntly. "Really?" Amber said in a 'are you serious' tone. I just nodded back.

"What exactly is it you need to finish doing?" Paimon asked the brown haired female. "It's simple. You'll understand in a bit." Amber said with a small smile. 

After that small talk we didn't speak for awhile and just kept following Amber.

"Ah! It's a hillichurl!" Paimon exclaimed. "Quick get it!" Amber said quickly and attacked it while we just watched from the sidelines. "These monsters have been getting too close to the city recently! My task this time is to clear out there camp!" Amber said to us as we all started to walk again. 

We quickly arrived at the camp and hid behind a rock. 

"You all just stay here I'll-" Amber started but got cut off by Aether running into the camp and killing all of the hillichurls in sight. 

'So he got Anemo powers in the thirty minutes we were apart? That's..... interesting.'

Amber stood there wide eyed for a second before running up to were Aether was standing with Paimon close behind and me- well I sat on the top of the rock and watched. "You have the powers of Anemo?!" She asked while Aether just nodded to answer her question. 

"Ah! I almost forgot we need to get back to the city Y/n!" Amber said as she turned to me. "Huh? Why?" I asked boredly as I rested my head on my hand. "Everyone's really worried about you!" Amber said. "Oh really?" I asked as I took my head off my hand and tilted it to the side. 

"Are you famous?" Paimon asked confused as she turned to look at me too. "Of course she is! She's Hitsuji after all!" Amber said with a smile as I hopped off the rock. "Hitsuji?" Paimon asked as Aether also looked confused. "Yep! She's Hitsuji the sheep girl! Everyone likes her because of her appearance and sleepy and cute attitude." Amber responded with a grin. "Huh? She's always sleepy like this?" Paimon asked while Aether walked over to me.

Aether rubbed my head before asking with a small worried expression, "Are you okay? Do you not get enough sleep?" He asked me which honestly kinda surprised me a bit. No one usually cares about why I'm always tired. "I'm fine. I get plenty of slee-" Aether cut me off by his hand changing from rubbing my head to him bonking my head lightly with his fist. "I can already tell that's a lie." He said bluntly. If your so worried then carry me." I said as I let my legs completely give up and fell straight forward onto Aether's chest. They boy quickly stopped himself from falling from me suddenly falling on him and blushed but a lot more this time. 

Paimon grinned when she saw how red the boy got from the sudden contact.

Aether slowly moved me around to where I was now on his back.

Amber just stood there confused and shocked for a second before deciding to walk up to where Aether was standing and soon she was followed by Paimon. Amber started to walk on her way to Mondstadt so the others did too.

"I'm surprised honestly." Amber said to Aether which caused him to look at her. "Y/n hates when people touch her. I offer to carry her all the time when she's tired but she says no." Amber said as she put her hand on her chin. "Maybe she took a liking to Aether." Paimon said with a small shrug. Aether smiled at the thought but kept following Amber.

We stopped for a second when Aether and Paimon saw this lady cooking and talked to her for a bit. "Oh Hitsuji." She said which made my head pipe up. "Lynn?" I asked the female. She nodded with a smile before saying, "I haven't seen you in awhile so I thought you'd come soon enough and I guess I was right." She picked up two skewers with chicken on them that had a special seasoning on them and they were cooked perfectly. "Oh thanks." I said as she handed them to me. "I'll pay later I don't have any mora on me right now." I said with a sleepy smile. "Wait if you give her food she remembers you?!" Amber asked confused. "Oh she buys food from me at least once a month. But she hasn't been buying from me for a long time." Lynn said. Amber slumped where she stood. "But Iv'e know her for a couple of years and she doesn't know my name. "Let's just keep going." Paimon said with a sweat drop as she tried to cheer up Amber.

Once we arrived Amber grinned and ran through the gate with us close after her. 

'Guess she's not depressed anymore.'

Aether and Paimon looked around the city in awe at it's beauty as I just slumped on Aether's back. 

'I need to brace myself for a lot of talking.'

"Let me officially introduce the city of wind, dandelions, and freedom-." Amber started. "Travelers under the protection of the Knights of Favonius, Welcome to Mondstadt!" She finished with a smile. "Finally, no more having to camp outdoors!" Paimon said happily as she turned to Aether for a split second then she looked back at Amber, "But.... the city folk don't look too cheery." Amber sighed and said, "Everyone's been put out of place by Stormterror recently. And then when Y/n went missing people became more unhappy." The was a silence for a minute before Amber's face lit up, "But everything will turn out okay as long as Jean is with us! Plus Y/n is back so people will have hopes that things are getting better." "Jean?" Paimon asked confused. 

For the rest of the time I zoned out. I was looking around the city was honestly not really that surprised but I did think it looked strange. There were posters of me.... everywhere. 

"Sticky Honey Roast." Amber suddenly said which caught my attention as I snapped my head back to her. "Sticky Honey Roast!" Paimon said excitedly. 

'For once I agree with your happiness Paimon.'

"U-uhm." A high young voice said which caught all of out attention. It was a young boy with black hair and dim green eyes. "Have you seen her?" He asked as he showed us a drawing of a girl that had horns and longer ears and a tail- wait is that me? 

I slid off Aether's back and walked over to the small boy before crouching down.

'Now I remember him. He got lost and I helped him find his mom.'

I put on a small smile before pulling off my hood. And I'm telling you- his whole face lit up as he quickly hugged me. I froze for a second before slowly hugging him back. "H-hitsuji!" He said though small tears.

'Wow did the towns people really miss me that much?'

By that name it caught most people's attention. Everyone turned to me and everyone started to smile and run over to where I was hugging the boy. I saw shy kids looking st there parents and then running up to me and hugging me.

'Aw- you make me feel like a princess.'

I turned around and saw Amber who looked a little guilty for not stopping everyone.

'Pfft- like she could. They would just run over her.'

I gave her a small nod of reassurance before saying, "Where are you going? I'll meet you there." "To the city's high ground." Amber said and I nodded. 

Meanwhile Paimon had he mouth wide open and Aether looked surprised. Amber did tell them I was famous but not this famous. 

As I watched the trio walk away I felt the kid's stop hugging me so I stood up. 

"Where did you go?!" 

"Are you okay?!"

"Did someone hurt you?!"

"Were you kidnapped?!"

"Did you get lost?!"

"Uh no-" I said. "Then what were you doing?" A lady asked. "Stalking a really cute blonde boy." I said with a shurg.