-ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ-

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a wonderful day and you enjoy this special chapter. I wrote this at midnight yesterday because I realized I hadn't written anything for Christmas so I'm sorry if it seems rushed at all!

I walked through the busy streets of Mondstadt looked around. 

Everything was so colorful and bright. Everyone had lights up and decorations outside to get ready for the holidays. Although everyone had decorated long before now since it was Christmas Eve night. Most kids had gone to sleep already hoping that the next day would come already while many adults were out and about doing last minute Christmas shopping.

I was just looking around at the moment for gift ideas.

I had to admit I was freezing though. I had forgotten to buy a coat since my one from last year didn't fit me, but when i went to go look, they were all sold out for the year.

I then spotted something shiny through a window. 

'Jackpot.'

-Timeskip-

I carried a small bag with me as I fumbled with the inside of my sweater pocket trying to grab my marble. Once I finally did I touched it to the bag and it vanished into thin air. 

"Y/n!" Just as I shoved the marble into my pocket I heard someone yell out my name. I looked up and saw a certain young blonde girl running up to me. 

"Klee?" I asked, confused as the young girl suddenly grabbed my hand and started running off with me. "Wait, where are we going-?" I asked as I quickly followed after Klee. She gave me a worried glance before saying, "Albedo said that if you go outside without a coat then you'll get really, really cold!" She said just as we arrived in front of a wooden door.

Klee didn't let go of my hands as she knocked on the door.

As we were standing there quietly I took notice of Klee different clothing.

She had on a Santa hat with the design of her normal hat on the red part and a nice read coat on over what looked like her normal dress. He boots were also the same but they looked more fuzzy then her normal ones.

The door in front of us opened and I looked up to see none other then Albedo standing there.

"Hello Klee and Y/n." He said with a small smile. "You may come inside." 

Klee quickly scurried inside and I had no choice but to follow since she still was holding tightly onto my hand.

Albedo shut the door behind us all Klee dragged me over to where a couch was. 

The room was pretty huge for a workshop but there was a decent sized area that somewhat looked like a living room and there was a door on the other side of the room the led to a kitchen but that was it, which made me curious to know where Albedo slept. Maybe on the couch?

Klee let go of my hand and started to take off her coat and boots while I just sat down on the couch next to her. 

Klee had left for a small moment to go hang up her coat by the door at put her boots away.