xxxɪɪɪ: ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴍʙᴇʀ

"So like, can we go to the mountain one and cloud whatever their name was Adeptus first?" I asked Aether as we walked down the dirt path. "Your just trying to put off meeting Xiao." Aether sighed as he walked next to me. "Yes. Yes I am." I replied which made the blonde roll his eyes and agree to meeting the other Adeptus first.

"What's the Adeptus's name again?" Paimon asked, floating next to Aether on the path. "Cloud Retainer and Mountain Shaper I think." The blonde haired boy hummed, thinking to himself about that name.

We finally arrived in front of... a mountain? I glanced over at Aether, confused, just to see him started to head up the path of the mountain. I deadpanned at his actions. "We have to go up there?" I asked, already dreading to hear my own words. "Yeah." He responded blandly making me groan loudly. 

"Hey Paimon doesn't wanna climb this mountain either but she's gonna do it anyway!" Paimon shouted at me making me snap my head over toward her. "Shut up pixie, you float." She gasped, offended as I started to follow after Aether up the mountain path, now having a screaming fairy behind me.

As we were walking up the mountain I kept seeing big orange stone blocks and apparently Paimon did too as she finally brought it up to me. "Hey Y/n! Why is there orange stone all around?" The small child-like girl asked me which made me shrug, not looking back at her as I kept following after Aether on the path. "I don't know. I've never been up here." I said back and I right away heard Paimon scoff. "Wow you don't know anything." I quickly conjured up some Geo dusty dirt in my palm and shot it at Paimon. 

Unfortunately it missed her eyes but it did land inside her mouth so that's a win. I just heard Paimon trying to spit up the dirt as she followed after us.

"It looks like rock candy..." I mumbled as we walked by another one of the bright orange rocks. "Except it'll probably kill you." Aether was clearly advising me to not try to eat the rocks but it seemed like his words had to opposite effect, "So it's dangerous to eat? Sounds fun." 

Aether sighed at my words as we continued to walk up the mountain, eventually reaching this weird pond place with a weird man standing in front of it. He looked to be begging something to let his brother go? But there was no one there?

'Ah, this man must be delusional.'

"Hey, what's wrong?" Aether spoke up to him, making the man jump in surprise before quickly turning around to look at us. "Who are you people?! What's going on?" He asked, sounding cautious of us. Paimon crossed her arms and huffed, "We asked you first!"

The man paused and looked overour group befoe his eyes widened rapidly, "You enjoy safe passage in Jueyun Karst, which can only mean one thing.... You must be adepti messengers! You were sent here to rescue me and my brother!"

".....What?" I asked, sounding confused by his suddenly crazy claim.

"It would only make sense with how this young lady has some strange features!" The man said as he turned to look at me, making me raise a brow. "Excuse me?" I looked at the man with an unimpressed expression on my face.

The man in front of us started to explain his reasoning for coming up to this mountain with his brother, still claiming that we were adepti messengers the whole time he did so.

"What are adepti messengers?" Paimon whispered to me quietly as the man continued to thank us. "People that send messages for the adepti, stupid." I shot back in a quiet mumbled making Paimon cross her arms and grumble random insults to me.

"We followed the path up the mountain, but suddenly, the amber.... it swallowed up my brother Li Dang!" The man spout out his words in a quick and worried tone of voice, making Paimon yelp in surprise.