ᴠɪɪ: ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰʟʏ?!

"You what?!" A guy said. 

"Also kid?" I said to the little black haired boy who drew me. "Could I have that drawing? I really like it and I want to hang it up in my house." I said. The boy nodded vigorously and handed me to small drawing. I smiled at it once I saw it again before folding it and putting it in my jacket pocket.

"Wait- was it that guy that was standing next to you?" Another woman asked trying to remember the boy by detail. "Oh him?" 

'What was his name again? Abigail? Alligator? Oh wait I think it was Eater? No it was Aeroni.'

"Yep it was him." Now everyone was trying to remember what the boy looked like. "And speaking of him, I need to go meet up with amber and him so-" I quickly slipped out of the crowd and ran before anyone could say anything at all. 

"To the high ground was it?" I mumbled as I walked up a lot and I mean a lot of stairs. I didn't walk up them though. I would have someone carry me up one set and then find another random person and ask them and then so on. 

(If you wondering why Y/n is okay with people touching her in this situation, it's because she doesn't mind being carried for short amounts of time but longer then a minute and she gets off.)

"Oh, your really excited about these wind gliders huh!" I heard the voice of Paimon say as I arrived at the top of the final stairs I needed to climb. I quickly bowed to the person who carried me as a thanks and walked over to where I heard Paimon. I saw Amber just before she said, "Well that's because the wind is the heart and soul of Mondstadt!"

'Why the heck are they taking about the wind?'

"Alrighty then, enough talk! Let's give it a whirl!" Amber started. "It's easy to use, but you still need to pay attention to my instructions." Just as Amber said that I saw Aether climb up onto one of the stone post.

'What is Amber teaching him? Ways to die?' 

Amber started to explain and then Aether nodded and jumped off the edge.

'I was joking but go off I guess-.'

But then Aether sudden grew wings?!

'Dafriq?'

Amber and Paimon started running away to wherever Aether was landing.

'Are you kidding me? I spent all that time using my looks against people to make them do my bidding and this is what I get in return?'

I sighed and sat down leaning against a pole thinking random stupid thoughts until something more interesting popped into my head.

'If I jump off that platform will I be able to fly?'

I stared at the space Aether jumped off intently before standing up and brushing my shorts off. I looked at the platform again before slowly walking up to it and touching the part where Aether had been standing. 

"Hmm." I mumbled as I looked at the stone again before deciding to jump up onto it.

'What where Amber's instructions again?'

"Uhhh." I mumbled again as I looked over the edge.

'Oh yea- it was run and then jump.'

Suddenly it started to get really windy. I looked up and glared at the sky. If I tried now I would probably fall- Aether did it when it wasn't windy so I need to wait a bit. 

As I was looking around the sky I saw something flying around.

'Is that one of Timmie's pigeon's or something?'

I heard a loud screech and quickly covered my ears. 

'Tell your baby's to shut up! It's only windy.'

I felt a lot harder wind tug and quickly turned around to see- a tornado?! My brain finally decided to work for once and my instincts kicked in so I made a very very thick done wall out of the ground to go around me and I crouched down with my hand's on my head. 

Silence.

I heard screaming and crying for a very long time until all I heard was nothing.

I slowly but surely lifted my hands off my head and looked around to only see black. 

'Oh right I made a dome around me.'

I lifted my hand out and felt rock hard dirt, mud, and rock. 

'It's small but quiet in here.'

I smiled softly and changed my crouching position to a sitting one.

'It's so peaceful in here.... maybe I could just sleep a litt-'

"Y/N!" I heard someone yell my name in a rather worried tone.

"Wow way to ruin the moment weird voice." I mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

"Y/N! ARE YOU IN THERE?! Y/N!" I heard people yelling for my name and banging on the dome I was being protected by. "Y/N!" I heard more screaming. "STAND BACK!" I heard someone yell. 

'Wait don't-'

Suddenly the wall around me collapsed and the first thing I saw was a bright light which I may add BLINDED me.

"Y/n!" I heard the voice of Amber saying and I was suddenly embraced in a hug. "Ah- Amber- l-let- go." I managed to stuttered out and the female quickly let go of me and apologized. 

"Why were you even in that thing?!" Paimon asked me. "Oh I made it around me on purpose. It was to protect me from a tornado coming my way." I said simply. "Then why wouldn't you put it down when I called for you?" Amber asked me. "Well you see- I'm still mad at you for... certain reasons." I said with a scoff at the end. 

"Wait! You made that?!" Paimon asked wide eyed. "I have a Geo vision." I said as I unzipped my jacket to reveal the vision on the strap on my chest. "How did you get a vision?!" Paimon asked me. "Oh- I saw it and picked it up. I was planning on eating it-" I said. "Eating it?!" "Well I thought it was food. But then it starting glowing and stuff so I decided to keep it to see what it could do. Eventually Lisa had told me it was a vision though." I said with a shrug. "If it's that easy why doesn't Paimon get a vision!" Paimon pouted. 

Suddenly we heard footsteps and clapping. I turned to see the one and only Kaeya walking over to where Amber, Aether, and Paimon were standing. So I took this time too- ignore them and continue with my flying plan. 

I stood up and looked over the edge once again trying to gather up to courage. Which took about twenty minutes to do so but we don't need to talk about that-.  I took a couple of deep breath before remembering the steps that Amber had given Aether. 

'Ok....'

I took one more deep breath. It worked for Aether so it would have to work for me right?

'3.. 2.. 1...'

I took a running start before leaping off the edge.