xɪᴠ: ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇꜱ

"Did you just call me a cheese stick?! Paimon is not a cheese stick!" Paimon exclaimed angrily as she stamped her foot in the air and had a tic mark on her forehead. "If your not a cheese stick then why is your head so long?! And you have white hair so you an old cheese stick." Y/n said back with a grin, pleased that she was making the young fairy girl pissed off. 

Meanwhile Aether and Venti had talked a bit and Venti had explained a bit about who he was and Aether asked Venti questions that him and Paimon were both gonna ask him but Paimon was too busy being roasted by Y/n.

"How did you become famous?! Your such a jer-" Paimon could finish her sentence as Y/n's vision started to glow and suddenly the ground around Paimon started to come up and made a box around her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Did the ground just eat her?" Venti asked confused as he looked at the box made of dirt and rock. Aether turned to look at me with a, '¬_¬' face. "I know your happy she finally shut up." I said to the blonde boy with an eye roll. 

"Anyway now that Paimon is captured I'll deal with her later." I said with my eyes closed and a sadistic smile and I clapped my hands together once. Venti and Aether didn't dare say that anything was wrong with me trapping Paimon because they feared I would do the same to them. 

"Now why did you want to see me?" Venti asked turning to the blonde haired male. Without saying anything Aether took out this weird glowy teal tear drop crystal thing.

'The heck is that-? An expired chicken nugget?'

"Oh! Isn't this-." Venti started looked surprised but for some reason Aether looked just as surprised as him. "When did it get purified?" Aether mumbled confused as he looked at the crystal. "Dvalin, he... The anguish he feels.... had him to tears." Venti stated solemly. 

'What?! This guy cries crystals?! Why can't I cry crystals?!'

Venti gently took out another crystal and started to talk again about how this weird Dvalin dude used to be gentle and kind.

'Seriously- who is Dvalin-?!'

Suddenly Venti handed Aether the crystal asking if he could purify it. Aether looked confused but started to try to focus and purify the tear drop crystal. And then is suddenly turned blue?!

'Dafriq-? Is that thing like heat color changing or something?'

"You really do have some wonderful abilities." Venti said with a slight smile. 

I zoned out for a bit as I stared up into the sky. I was watching two small grey pigeons fight over a french fry.

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and started running off. I turned to looked at the person confused and saw the very same boy who Aether and Paimon had confronted.

'Wait why does this feel familiar-?'

"Hey! Where are you running off too?!" Paimon yelled at the bard. "To the 'Symbol of Mondstadt's Hero' Bye-bye~." Venti yelled back to the small female.