xxɪɪɪ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ʟᴀɪʀ

Sometimes I like to think about what would have happened if I didn't meet Aether. I usually think that I would just continue living in Mondstadt and probably notice him from time to time but we wouldn't talk. But one thing I know for sure that if I didn't meet Aether I wouldn't be stuck being forced to try and talk to a camp of Hillichurls right now.

"Come on you can do it!" Paimon said to me in a hushed voice as she made a hurry up gesture with her tiny hands.

Aether was talking to Jean, Diluc, and Venti about the seals while we were standing in front of one. We were breaking the seal and we had already broke two of them but there was one last one right in front of us. To get the light thingy to break the barrier we need to fight some Hillichurls because they were surrounding them.

But Paimon is convinced Hillichurls are some type of animal and since I'm a sheep she thinks I can talk to them...

"But this is kinda a waste of time... the others can just kill them." I mumbled to the flying marshmellow troll behind me.

"Yea but this way we can test Paimon's theory! Don't worry you won't get hurt at all!" Paimon explained to me with a grin as she tried to push me even more. I sighed and just decided to humor her for the time being by walking over to the camp.

At the sight of me all of the Hillichurls raised there weapons and made some weird Hillchurl growling sounds. Then one of them barked at me-. 

I raised my head, offended and then hissed right back at the Hillichurl that barked at me. 

They all cowered back a bit and a nodded at them before pointing to the light that they had next to there fire.

Two of them tilted there heads at me and then another pointed at the light and then to me. I just nodded again and all of them seemed like the just realized something before one picked up the light, walked over to me, and held it out to me.

I grabbed it from the creatures hands before bowing slightly as a thank you and waving before walking off back to the group.

And there I saw Paimon staring at me with a deadpan face so I just walked right past her towards the others.

"Hey." I said which made them all jump a little from my sudden comment. I held out the light in front of the group and once I let go it started to float.

"You already got it?" Jean asked me, surprised. She looked over at the Hillichurl camp and her face formed into a confused one. "But the Hillichurls seem fine." She said in a questioning tone as she looked over at me but I was already sprawled down on a rock with my eyes closed.

Then she looked over at Paimon for answers just to hear her say, "It was a cat and dog fight."

-Timeskip-

We're fricken fighting the dragon now-? I was standing with Diluc and Jean while Venti had turned into the wind or something and he was helping Aether pop the pimples on the dragon's back and Paimon had turned back into particles. From time to time I could see Aether and the dragon but mainly I was stuck watching to clouds moving quickly.

"You can barley see anything through the clouds." Jean mumbled under her breath as she tried to catch a glimpse of the blonde haired boy.

"We just have to hope that Traveler and that Bard and defeat it before it decides to land. That's why we have to be ready for battle." Diluc said firmly as his eyes also never left the clouds.

I sighed while I was playing with my vision sitting down and leaning against the wall behind me.

Jean turned around to look at me before she started to walk over to where I was standing.