xxxɪ: ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴀᴅɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇᴍᴀɴ, ɪꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇ

'It's been so long since I've been here. Though, it seems like not much has changed.'

We were all walking/floating towards the gates of Liyue until I suddenly told Aether to stop a little ways away from the gate.

"Just a little tip before you go into the city." I started to explain my reason for stopping the boy, "Don't call the Archon here the 'Geo Archon' or 'Morax'. Some people will get real offended if you do that Call him Rex Lapis." Aether looked a bit confused at first but he quickly shook it off and then nodded in response.

"Come on we should hurry to get into the city before the Rite of Descension starts! That way we can ask Rex Lapis about your sister!" Paimon rushed the both of us which I sighed at, knowing it didn't start for another couple of hours. 

I could've told the two about it... but I just don't want to y'know?

The gaurds let us in the city without even looking at our group which made me doubt that anyone in this city was actually safe.

'Maybe it's because of the Adeptus?'

I quietly walked next to Aether with Paimon on the other side of the boy as we all looked around the streets of Liyue. 

'This is all too nostalgic...'

As we walked I noticed the small little things around Liyue liked I used to and I suddenly started to remember a bunch of places I would go around here.

I heard Aether chuckle next to me which caused me to look over at the blonde. "Having fun?" He asked with a soft smile which made me looked at the boy, confused. Catching onto my confusion, Aether point a finger at my eyes. "There sparkling. You seem to be happy." Instinctively I couldn't help but lift one of my hands up to my eyes which made Aether laugh again. 

"Maybe after the Rite of Descension we could walk around Liyue a bit and we can do some things that you used to do." Aether offered up which made me smile. "Yeah." I nodded and the boy then nodded back to. 

"Hey Y/n!" Paimon's voice broke into the conversation loudly. I glanced over at the fairy who took my attention as a signal to continue. "Were does the Rite of Descension take place?" She asked which I paused at. "Uhhh, I think it was called Yo Terrace or something like that." Paimon covered her mouth and giggled at my words which made me raise a brow at the girl. "I think you mean Yujing Terrace!" She corrected which I rolled my eyes at. "Yeah, yeah."

"Well then lets go to Yujing Terrace Aether! I'll lead you there!" Paimon then started to float away and Aether and I followed after her. 

"Wow. That was the first time I have ever seen you and Paimon have a conversatin without starting a fight." Aether hummed which I ignored.

I just didn't feel like bullying Paimon right now.

-Timeskip-

After walking up the stairs many people had requested that we make a wish at the weird pot looking thing near the railing if the courtyard. Piamon was really into it and wanted to do it so we ended up doing it. As Aether and Paimon both wished on something I did too. My wish was that I wouldn't see Xiao while I was here in Liyue for fear that he might kill me for what happened last time we met.

Then after we did that we waited. And waited. And waited. And waited.

"Ughhh! Paimon is so bored!" Paimon whined after a couple of hourse as she stampted her foot in the air angrily and I silently agreed with her. "So many people are here but it hasn't started yet!" The pixie shouted which made Aether sigh.