xxᴠ: ᴍʀ. ᴀʟꜰʀᴇᴅᴏ

I was currently walking through the city of Mondstadt trying to figure where where this alchemist guy lives. After the guards told me about him coming back from Dragonspine I immediately started to search for him. 

I didn't exactly mind my sheep appearance if I'm being honest since I've had it for so long. The horns used to be uncomfortable to sleep with but you end up getting used to it and figure out how to get comfortable with them. The main reason I wanted to see the alchemist dude is because I wanted to figure out the reason why my appearance transformed into this.

'Where does this guy even live? Or is he a hobo that lives on the mountains.'

I was in the middle of the town sitting on the fountain trying to figure out where a super special alchemist would live.

'Maybe he is actually a hobo.'

I quietly sat there, trying to think of where I could get information on where he lives when suddenly an idea popped into my head.

'Maybe Diluc might know?'

I hummed and pushed myself up into a standing position off of the fountain. I then started to walk towards the direction of the Angel's Share tavern. 

Once I got there I was about to walk in until I spotted something. I walked over to the pin board next to the door and grabbed the lost sister poster that was covered by all of the other posters. I then pinned it to the middle of the board in front of everything.

'There.'

With that done, I pulled open the door to the tavern and went inside.

I looked around, mainly at the counter, for Diluc. But I was met with a completely different person.

"Aether?" I mumbled aloud to myself in a confused tone.

And there he was, making a drink with his hair tied up into a high ponytail and his outfit was changed into a white dress top with a black vest over it and he had a black bow tie on. For his pants her had a pair of black dress pants on and black shoes.

I blinked and stared blankly at the boy as he shook a mixture in a shaker cup. I watched as the blonde haired boy poured the mixture into a cup of ice and handed it to a man and right away another spoke up, "I'll have a Wolfhook Juice." Aether nodded, "Right away sir!" And he turned around the grab the ingredients.

I hummed and walked further inside of the tavern, sitting on a bar stool right in front of Aether. 

I guess he heard the sound of my stool being pulled out because he quickly spoke to me without turning around. "I'll be right with you in a moment."

I placed my hand on my cheek and watched as the blonde traveler started to make the drink. He turned around to grab something but we both immediately made eye contact. 

"Y/n!" He said in a surprised tone as he wiped his hands on a towel in front of him. "You drink?" He asked me, still a bit surprised at my presence. "No, I just get juice." Aether nodded and suddenly a familiar white walmart fairy appeared next to him.

"Aether you need to get to work! Diluc said he would give us mora for the job and mora means food so you better-!" Paimon started to go on a rant about why Aether needs to stop with the chit chat and get back to work. That was until the traveler flicked a wolfhook seed at her eyeball. Paimon screeched in pain and Aether turned back to look at me with a jolly closed eye smile adorning his features.

"So would you like anything?" He asked me but I just shook my head in response. 

"I am curious about why your working here though." I asked the boy which he chuckled at and said, "Master Diluc and Charles were both busy today so they didn't have anyone to work here. Yet Master Diluc didn't want to shut down the tavern for today and asked me if I would be willing to work here for a couple hours."