Q&ᴀ

Hello! In this chapter I'm going to be answering any questions you have! Weather it be about the book or myself or really anything else! I hope you enjoy!

-Question 1-

Will Y/n ever meet any Sumeru characters?

-Answer-

Yep! Although she already has met Collei for a little bit when she came to Mondstadt. But other then Collei she won't be meeting anyone else till she goes to Sumeru.

-Question 2-

Does y/n ever shed- or have to cut her hair daily? Or once a month?

-Answer-

Well usually sheep don't shed unless there wild and shedding winter coats, so in the winter Y/n's hair, ears, and tail will get really thick and when spring comes she will start shedding for awhile. But other then that she has to get her hair cut around every month or two.

-Question 3-

Question for everyone except Y/n If you were to choose the sun or Y/n what will it be?

-Answer-

This one is gonna take a while (▰˘◡˘▰)

-Outlanders-

Aether- Y/n. She has helped me in so many ways that I can't explain, even if she is really lazy and not active at all. I can't imagine what my life would have been like without her.

Paimon- She called Paimon a cheese stick... Paimon's not a cheese stick......... Y/n.

Lumine-  Y/n? The girl that hangs around Aether? Hm... Y/n then I guess.

Dainleif- I honestly don't know.

Rai- Hm? Oh Y/n is wayyyyyyyyyyyy better then a flaming ball of light!

-Fatui-

Signora- The sun obviously.

Childe- Y/n! 

Scaramouche- No comment.