ɪx: ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴘᴀɪᴍᴏɴ

After talking with Venti last night I realized I do like talking to someone. If it's just one person and they don't pressure me to speak back much. But now since Venti is gone I can only talk to people in groups. So I made a plan. I'll become Aether's traveling partner, and then kick Paimon out of our small group. And if that doesn't work I just won't acknowledge her existence. 

The only problem is.... I can't find Aether. Anywhere. I looked all over town but he's nowhere to be seen.

I slumped as I walked down the streets hearing random people's conversations. "Did you hear? The traveler that saved Mondstadt is helping get inside the abandoned temples of the four winds." I kept walking. Why does it matter? Aether didn't save the city. "What was his name again? Aether I think." I did pause at that though and walked back to the women who were talking. 

"Excuse me miss." I said to the one that had said Aether's name. "Huh? Oh Hitsuji!? Do you need something?" The woman asked me and I nodded. "Could you say that name of the traveler who went to the temples of the four winds." I asked and the lady looked confused but nodded anyway. "His name was Aether I believe."She said to me and I nodded and walked away. 

I walked to the gates ready to leave just when someone stopped me. "Hold it Hitsuji." A guard said to me which made me turn to him. "We can't let you go out on your own. Your going to have to find someone to come with you." He said to me. "What? Why?" I asked confused. "Last time you went on your own you were gone for almost a full week." I sighed before saying, "But I was safe the whole time." "Yes but-." "And I can defend myself I have a vision after all. Plus just because I decided to stay out a little longer then usual doesn't mean you can ground me here." I said with an eye roll. "I-I guess that fair." The other guard said and I nodded in agreement. "Now if you would kindly let me through I will be on my way."

-Timeskip-

I had finally arrived at one of the temples just to see..... Lisa? 

"Lisa?" i said as I walked up to the lady. "Hm? Oh, hello cutie. Why are you here?" She asked me as I stood next to her. "I'm looking for Aether. I guess he's not at this temple." I said with a shrug. "He's not but he will be here soon. Best to just wait for him." Lisa said. I nodded and sat down that second leaning against a pole.

Lisa had started up a small conversation with me but stopped after a little while because I had fallen asleep. 

I woke up to someone shaking no shoulders rapidly. "H-huh?" I said as I blinked my eyes a bit, adjusting my eyes to the light. "Why are you here?" I heard a voice say to me. I looked forward and saw Paimon shaking my shoulders and Aether trying to get  her to stop while Lisa just watched from the back round. "Just stop shaking me and maybe I'll tell you." I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes and Paimon stopped shaking me. 

I slowly but surely stood up and brush off the dirt from my pants. 

"So what was you question again?" I asked confused as I looked at the duo. Paimon had a tick mark on her head and Aether sweat dropped. "Why are you waiting for us at the temple?!" Paimon said to me. "Oh that. Well i wasn't waiting for you, just Aether." I said with an eye roll. Paimon's tic mark seemed to grow bigger and Aether took notice of it so he butted in."What do you need?" "Oh I wanted to see if I could travel with you." I said simply. Despite my simple response Aether looked sorta taken back but my answer. 

"Don't you want to stay in Mondstadt? You are Hitsuji after all." He asked me. I shrugged and said, "Not really. I would rather travel with you." "Rather then being where you live?" Aether asked me. "Uh yea-? Your like- way better then Mondstadt." I said which caused the blonde to turn a bit pink. "You can travel with us then." Aether said to be which caused me to bright up a bit. 

"What?! No we can't let HER travel with us." Paimon said as she crossed her arms. "Wow, you sound like a spoiled brat." I said boredly to the fairy. 

Aether could tell this was going to go one for awhile so he just started to walk and we both started to follow him with Paimon insulting me and me making sarcastic and snappy remarks back.

-Timeskip-

We were now back in town and Aether stopped when we were a bit further into town. "You can get what you need at you house. Pamoin and I will wait for you at the Knights of Favonius headquarters." The blonde boy said to me. "Ooo, great plan! You tell her to go get her stuff and then we ditch her!" Paimon said which caused me to bonk her on the head and then stick my tongue out. "Adios." I said as I started walking away before Paimon could say anything. I waved from behind. 

I walked down the street occasionally saying hi to people when they had stopped me and telling them I was in a hurry. 

Once I arrived I unlocked my door and went in. I wasn't anything big just your average normal house. 

I walked over to my dresser and picked up something I had gotten over the years. It was a small marble. I walked over to my bed a picked up a huge sheep plush Amber had gotten me for my birthday last year and touched the marble on it. In an instant the plush disappeared and went inside the marble. 

And no the marble doesn't pick something up every time it comes in contact with something. I have to willingly let it pick something up. 

I put the marble back onto my dresser and picked up a tan sweater I had and took off my jacket before putting it on. I grabbed the marbled once again and put it in the pocket of my sweater.

'Now lets go find were Aether and the small fairy thing are.'