xxᴠɪɪɪ: ʀᴀɪ ɪꜱ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴋɪᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛᴛᴀ ᴛʜɪꜱ

'Right. I can't rest yet, I need to see how the others are doing.'

I slowly but surely pushed myself up into a standing position and brushed off invisible dust on my shorts. I then climbed back down the pillar that I had been sitting on and ran back down the ridge and to the edge of the castle like rooftop.

I glanced down and saw Jean and Barbara taking care of Aether but the people who attacked him were no where to be seen. 

'Seems like the bell brought Jean and Barbara outside.'

I spotted green out of the corner of my eye and turned to see Venti waving to Barbara and Jean as he walked off to who knows where looking pretty weak.

I hummed before I just decided to jump off of the roof of the Cathedral. 

"Oh no, I'm falling!" I shouted out in a very bland tone.

Venti suddenly turned around swiftly and just as I was about to slam straight into the ground and become and Hitsuji pancake I felt a wind current under me holding me up in the air. But just as the wind current formed, it vanished, leaving me to fall softly on the ground.

Even though I had literally just jumped off of the cathedral and I was about to die I wasn't even fazed by it as my eyes were focused on Venti's heavily breathing figure with his hands outstretched for when he used the wind current.

"Y/n!" Barbara shouted at me, utterly horrified.

"So you are injured." I spoke to the bard, ignoring Barbara's call to me. 

I stood up and looked back at the blonde duo who were both staring at me with wide eyes.

"I'm fine so don't worry about me, just heal up Aether, kay?" Barbara slowly fixed her face and then nodded at me, "Don't worry I will." She responded which I nodded at.

I then started the walk over to where Venti was and walked straight past him, grabbing his hand in the process and dragging him along with me.

Once we were far enough from the blonde sisters I stopped and looked back at Venti saying, "So Mr. Archon where were you heading before?"

-Timeskip-

I was sitting next to Venti who was leaning against the tree that the people of Mondstadt called 'The Symbol of Mondstadt's Hero'.

He had told me that he was heading here because the tree heals him so I just decided to tag along.

'How does a tree heal someone.'

I hummed, looking up at the sky but my vision was blocked by the leaves on the tree.

"The wind amongst the branches is good, I love the way it smells." Venti suddenly spoke up in a quiet mumble.

I raised a brow and was about to ask the bard why he was saying weird stuff but then stopped myself and closed my eyes.

'I'm just going to ignore that. This dude has already said enough weird stuff since I've known him.'

Venti chuckled and then said, "I said the exact same thing last time. Why do I only say these things when I'm down on my luck?" He sighed quietly and I lifted my head from the tree, confused about if he was talking to me.

Though when I looked around I realized he wasn't, he was in fact speaking with Aether.

"Oh good, you're okay." I commented as I caught the blonde haired boy's attention. He smiled at me and nodded which made me nod back.