xx: ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɪᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

A red faced Venti didn't say anything for a solid minute as I was just grinning at him. He suddenly snapped back into reality and said, "Bribery? What do you mean by that Y/n?" The bard asked me as he looked at anything else but my face. "Mhm. All I have to do is bribe Charles to leave or bribe someone else to make him leave." I explained to the bard in front of me. Venti just stood there for a second blank faced as we both just blinked at each other. 

After a minute or two Venti pushed me away by my shoulders with both hands as he looked off to the side, "Why don't you go do that then?" He started to ramble, "I mean if you don't do it soon Master Diluc and the others will be back before you know it and you only have so much time so you should probably go do that now." 

"Hm?" I mumbled as I stepped back slightly when he pushed me to avoid falling backwards. "Oh yea I should go do that now.... Well then, bye for now." I said with a slight emotionless wave. And with that I walked off to the counter trying to think of something that would get the bartender to leave. 

I walked up to the counter and slid onto one of the stools in front of it.

'Why do I feel like I'm doing something that Venti would do?'

Charles didn't notice me at first, so I tapped on the counter with my pointer finger- well, more like rapidly abused the counter with my pointer finger until I got his attention. 

"Hm? Oh Y/n! Would you like me to get you the usual?" Charles asked me with a beaming smile on his face. 

Geez, with how cheery and bright he is I almost feel bad stealing from him.... almost. 

"Ah, um." I started to speak.

'Crap- I didn't think this though.'

"No, but, uh- Diluc!" I mumbled, shouting the last part. "Master Diluc?" Charles asked me, confused. "Um, yes! Diluc! He told me to tell you that... uh."

'Ah, screw it.'

"Look, if you give me ten free jugs of apple juice and a bottle of dandelion wine and about one hundred pieces of mora, I will make this tavern blow up with customers in the next, hm....." I paused as I glanced up and looked around the bar, "Five minutes." I said with a un-moving poker face as I held up five fingers.

Charles looked at me in disbelief with my complete change of tone and my offer. So did Venti, as he looked at me confused and surprised at the same time. 

"Five minutes you say?" Charles asked me, actually sounding slightly interested in my offer. I just nodded in response before saying, "But, you have to make sure you actually have ten jugs of apple juice first. I already know you have a bottle of dandelion wine somewhere and some mora lying around." I said with a stern face, not wanting to get ripped off. "Oh I already checked when you walked in earlier, we have more then enough cause we never know how much apple juice your going to want." I grinned at the man's comment before saying, "So?" Charles sighed as he looked around the tavern a bit before saying, "You only get five minutes..... and you time starts now." My grin grew wider as I nodded before standing up and walking away from the counter towards where Venti was standing. 

He just looked at me with a look of disbelief. 

"There's no way." Venti said in a skeptical tone with a bland look. "Yea, yea, whatever you say iced tea." I said with a shrug as I started to walk off towards the door of the tavern. I stopped for a second a turned around to look at Venti, "Remember the bottle of Dandelion wine I asked for?" I asked the bard. Now that caught his attention, "Yea?" He asked me. "It's all yours.... if! You play a song in the tavern." I said to him. Venti grinned at me before doing a fancy looking bow, "Right away, Mad'am." He replied to me before leaning up from his bow and walking away.