xᴠ: ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀʀꜱᴏɴ.... ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ

Suddenly the dust bunny collapsed onto the grass before slowly disintegrating into nothing at all. 

'Well that was... something.'

Once the evil dust bunny had disintegrated into nothing I saw Aether standing in front of it putting his sword away. 

'Where did he come from?'

Aether looked up quickly after he put his sword away and made eye contact with me. When he saw that I was awake I saw his face light up which I might add was kind of nice to see someone so excited to see me.

Aether quickly ran over to me which made Paimon follow him. 

"Your awake!" Paimon said as she flew over to where I sat. Aether crouched down in front of me at looked at me worriedly. "Are you okay? You were asleep for a long time." The blonde boy said as he patted my head. "I was...?" I asked confused. "Yea! You've been asleep for hours!" Paimon exclaimed. 

"You looked like you were dreaming about something. A mora for your thoughts?" Venti asked me with a slight smile. 

I looked down with a conflicted face before I started to speak, "There was a boy in my dream." I said quietly. "A boy?" Paimon asked confused and I nodded before continuing. "The thing is, I don't think Iv'e ever seen him before in my life. But at the same time he had this weird...... nostalgic feeling about him. Like I have met him before or seen him somewhere at least." I said.  

"What did he look like?" Venti asked me looking slightly confused and wanting to know more about the strange dream. "Small." I said bluntly which caused all three of the people around me to sweat drop. 

"And he looked like he had fluffy hair.... like Aether." I said with a focused face as I tried to remember what the boy looked like. "Like... me?" Aether asked flustered and slightly confused about my statement. 

-Timeskip-

Not much has happened.... I think. 

Well you see after Venti, Aether, and Paimon realized I couldn't describe the boy well Venti had asked them a question or two and told them something about this Da-balin guy. Then he blamed Aether and Paimon for scaring off the Da-balin guy.

Venti seemed pretty annoyed about it too so I took this time to make fun of Paimon some more. 

"Paimon probably scared it off with her big head. Da-balin was probably like- 'Oh it's so scary that thing has such a big head it's too much to bear-! I must go!'" I said the last part dramatically. Now enraged Paimon stamped her foot in the air before saying, "Don't call Paimon a thing!"

Paimon and me stared bickering again and we didn't even realize Venti left and asked us to meet him at the Cathedral. We didn't realize Aether was walking away either until he suddenly grabbed my hand and started to drag me along. 

I yelped in surprise and quickly went to steady my posture so Aether wouldn't be dragging at me. I turned my head to see Paimon quickly trying to catch up. I turned my head back to see if Aether was looking which luckily he wasn't so I turned my head back around once again and stuck my tongue out at Paimon and the mouthed, 'Hah, he grabbed me over you he so thinks I'm a better traveling partner.' Paimon had a tic mark on her forehead but said nothing nevertheless. 

What I didn't see though was Aether's ears were slightly tinted pink as he dragged me along. 

'Why do I keep getting dragged lately-?'

-Timeskip-

Once we arrived at the Cathedral we saw Venti standing in front of the doors with his arms crossed waiting for us.