𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

"𝙤𝙝, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩"

𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨...

♪ 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙬 ♪

"THAT'S WHAT, A THREE-STORY fall to the deck? I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival

"THAT'S WHAT, A THREE-STORY fall to the deck? I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival."

Blue watched as her brother stood on top of the roof with one foot balancing him, a half-empty can of beer in his hand and a playful smile on his face. Pope spoke to him from the deck as he messed with a power drill the construction workers had left on the property.

"Hm," John B hummed, sticking his finger in his mouth and then pointing it up in the air. "Should I do it?"

"Yeah, you should jump, I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope aimed the drill at John B like it was a gun, though the boy would most likely never touch a weapon or shoot someone even if his life depended on it.

John B went along with their little game. "You're gonna shoot me?" He pointed finger guns at his friend while making gun noises like a child.

"Hey, I would really rather you not die on my birthday, please and thank you!" Blue shouted from her spot on the raised platform, watching as John B completely ignored her request. "That would be a really sucky gift!"

Although she was used to her brother doing stupid shit, it didn't stop her from worrying. John B was smart, but he tended to do things without thinking and he let his emotions get in the way of logic at times. He always managed to escape trouble pretty easily, but Blue knew his luck would run out eventually if he kept mindlessly playing with it. The very last thing she needed, or wanted, was him getting hurt in any way. She honestly didn't think she would ever be able to handle it if something happened to him.