𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗊𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚"

𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨...

♪ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬.𝙖.𝙣.𝙙. - 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 ♪

BLUE HAD DONE PLENTLY OF ILLEGAL THINGS IN HER LIFETIME

Underage drinking? Check.

Driving without a license? Check.

Breaking and entering? Check.

Sinking a boat worth 250,000 dollars? Well, she hadn't done that one before, but she was about to check that one off the list.

There she was, staring at Topper Thorton's Kook-ass watercraft, knowing it was about to hit the ocean floor in the very near future. She couldn't say that she felt bad about the upcoming events, not when her cheek was bruised and bleeding, especially not with Pope's face caved in. No, she merely felt an all-too familiar sense of anxiety that often accompanied her whenever her friends were about to do something out-of-bounds stupid.

JJ and Pope were standing with her on the stern of Heyward's boat, which was parked not too far from the Thortons' dock. The boys were tense and determined, staring at Topper's vessel with vengeance in their eyes, obviously not a care in the world for the possible consequences that could come with sinking a Kook's boat.

But that was all Blue could think about. Sure, she also wanted revenge, she wanted to serve some kind of payback for what had happened to her and her friend. She wanted Pogues to finally get a step-up for once. What she didn't want, though, was for her angel or her weird, beloved Pope to get sent to county jail over it.

"2020 Malibu, 24-MXC." Pope said with a low tone, eyes never leaving the boat as he spoke. "The world's finest wakesetter. Number one in quality, luxury, and performance." He repeated JJ's words from just a few days earlier - from when they had passed Sarah and Topper through the marsh. How ironic that they were about to destroy something they had once thought highly of.