𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙣, 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮"

𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨...

♪ 𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧 - 𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙡 𝙘𝙖𝙞𝙣 ♪

BLUE DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DRONES. She didn't really know how they worked, how to operate one, or what made one better than the other. But the good thing was that she didn't have to know anything - Pope was somehow an expert on the subject in a matter of minutes.

The day after 'borrowing' the drone from the junkyard, the Pogues took it to the Chateau's dock, letting Pope set it up and play with its instruments while the others decided to mess around as he did so. John B, Kiara, and Blue were all swimming in the marsh, occasionally going down to the drone and sticking their faces in the camera, meanwhile JJ stood on the deck with the Heyward boy and hovered over his shoulder like an annoying pest.

"What's this?" The blond asked while pointing at something on the drone's machinery.

"Don't touch that!" Pope immediately smacked his friend's hand away, fixing him with an irritated glare as he did so. "I'm trying to figure out how to drive this thing."

Blue giggled at the sound of JJ being reprimanded, her head bobbling above the surface as her feet kicked to keep her afloat. Her brother and Kie were underwater, pulling funny faces and dancing around in the camera, their antics showing up on the drone's screen for Pope and JJ to witness. Blue decided to join them, quickly moving down until she was submerged and making her way towards the pair.

When she reached the drone, she saw Kiara and John B both moving animatedly in front of it. Blue swam in between them so she was right in front of the camera, then pulled an exaggerated angry expression to mock Pope. Her brows were scrunched up and her mouth set in a deep frown, a total contrast to her usual sickly-sweet smile.

After a moment, she let the taunting expression fade and be replaced with her grin and laughter, her brightness radiating for the camera before she finally swam away, breaking through the surface and swimming towards the dock as she breathed in the fresh air. John B and Kiara joined her shortly after.