𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

"𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙧𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙨"

𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨...

𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 - 𝙘𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩

KIARA'S EXCELLENT IDEA to report the sunken Grady-White turned out to be not-so-excellent after all

KIARA'S EXCELLENT IDEA to report the sunken Grady-White turned out to be not-so-excellent after all. The coast guard's post was crowded with people reporting damaged items, flooded properties, and even missing canines with diabetes. John B and JJ had attempted to breeze past the crowd and go straight to the man in charge, but they were promptly ignored, so it wasn't long before they came strolling back to their friends on the dock.

Blue perked up at the sight of her brother and best friend approaching them. She had been hoping for good news, but since JJ wasn't grinning from ear to ear and running like a maniac, she figured no money had been earned for their findings. What a bummer.

"No luck?" She asked, already knowing the answer. The blond boy shook his head in response.

"Well, that went well." Pope sighed. "So, what's the plan?"

The Routledge and Maybank boys' eyes began to gleam with excitement, a secret hidden in their shared smirks. Blue watched as John B pulled the motel key from his pocket, knowing exactly what his plan was before he spoke to his friends. Her brother was incredibly predictable.

"I know how we're gonna find the guy who owns the boat."

Pope instantly protested. "No, no, no. We don't know whose room that is. It could be anyone." His anxiety and hesitation were extremely evident as he frantically shook his head, trying to bring logic into the conversation but to no avail. Blue felt a little bad for him, knowing he didn't want to run into someone dangerous, but she couldn't help but grow excited at the thought of hunting down clues and getting answers.