𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

"𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙖, 𝙮𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝!"

𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨...

♪ 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙜𝙨 - 𝙘𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙣 ♪

WHILE BLUE AND JOHN B SAW Hurricane Agatha as a miracle, the same couldn't be said for the rest of the island

Agatha, being the nasty lady she was, had nearly destroyed Kildare. She raged on throughout the night and tore through every yard, marsh, and field in her wake. The Cut had never been necessarily clean, but it sure looked a lot worse after dealing with Aggie.

Pope and Kiara had stayed the night with their respected families despite wanting to stay with their friends. All the begging and whining in the world would never make Heyward or the Carreras' be okay with their children toughing out a storm in a rotting fish shack on the marsh. As for Luke Maybank, well, he didn't really care where his son was. So, the Chateau only housed Blue, John B, and JJ as Agatha did her damage. The three of them spent the night smoking a joint and playing card games, trying to pay no mind to the harsh winds going on outside, but it was pretty difficult to ignore since it held the potential threat of knocking the whole house down.

They didn't get any sleep until well after midnight. Blue was sleeping like a baby in her room, John B was tossing and turning in his, while JJ was out like a light on the pull-out couch in the living room. Their day - which would actually turn out to be the start of a very long and wild adventure - didn't start until John B awoke from his troubled sleep after feeling the roof leaking water onto his face.

After checking his phone for service, he sighed in annoyance when he realized Agatha had taken the cellphone towers with her. He left his room and went over to his sister's, knocking on her door that was covered in stickers of animals and various political protests, hoping she was already awake.

While Blue wasn't necessarily a brat by any means, she could be a lot to deal with when she was cranky. Whenever she was abruptly awoken, her rarely-used anger flared up, targeting whoever dared disturb her. The Pogues had a theory that all of her sweetness came from her beauty sleep.