𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

"𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚"

𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨...

♪ 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 - 𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 ♪

THE WRECK WAS MOSTLY EMPTY, ALLOWING THE POGUES TO CONVERSE FREELY ABOUT THE TREASURE HUNT

Before their planning could commence, Blue offered to grab food from the kitchen, knowing the boys would whine and complain if they didn't have fries to snack on. The three teens could hardly go an hour without eating something, and Blue wasn't sure how they all managed to maintain their six packs at that rate.

Just as she was scooping fries into a large basket, she felt a pair of hands rest on her hips. The touch had grown familiar in the past few days, so instead of flinching from surprise, she simply smiled as she welcomed the gesture.

"You're trying to get us caught." Blue attempted to joke, but quickly remembered that their secret affection was no longer only known by her and the blond boy, and that soured her mood instantly. Her nerves had been endlessly heightened since Sarah had approached them in that hospital hallway. It was like she was constantly waiting for something, for everything to explode and fall apart. Luckily, that had yet to happen.

But that didn't mean it wouldn't happen soon. And because of that, Blue's anxiety had consumed her entirely.

"They can't see us." JJ responded. His grip on her only tightened, almost as if in retaliation.

Blue cocked her head at that. "It's really not smart to chance it, especially since Blondie knows." The nickname spewed out like acid, leaving a bitter taste in her mouth, wishing the Kook's vain presence wasn't invading her life as much as it currently was.

JJ let out a slight chuckle at that, his hand sweeping out to steal a fry from the basket she was holding. "I bet if you two got along, she wouldn't rat us out." He said, raising his brows to punctuate his point, playfully digging into Blue's side as he did so.