𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗫

"𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡"

𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨...

♪ 𝙖𝙡𝙡-𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 - 𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙤 ♪

BLUE ALWAYS TRIED TO GO OUT OF HER WAY TO BE NICE.

Why? Well, she figured it was the least she could do. All of her family, friends, and neighbors dealt with an unfair amount of struggle on a daily basis. They worked all day every day, pinched pennies to survive, knowing too many hardships for one single lifetime. And if being polite and offering her help when needed made them feel better for even a second, why not do it? It didn't cost her anything, she was never bothered. In fact, she quite enjoyed the comradery that often followed.

But as the Island Sweetheart sat on the porch of her home, staring at Sarah Cameron while being surrounded by her friends, she wanted to be anything but nice.

"No effing way!" Kiara yelled as she walked onto the scene. Her gaze immediately latched onto the blonde Kook who sat on the withered couch, John B not too far away. Fire was present in her tone and in her eyes, and no one had to guess what she was feeling. They all knew, aware of the furious heat that swelled in the air around them. "You brought her here?! So, what? She's in on this now?!"

Not too long after they had returned from the Crain house, John B had run off to meet with Sarah while the rest of them had stayed back at the Chateau. But what Blue - or any of them, really - hadn't been expecting was the Routledge boy bringing Sarah back with him. It was like he had a death wish.

Blue sat with JJ and Pope off to the side of the porch. The girl sat with her kitten, Rain, resting in her lap, hoping her pet's presence would aid in diminishing her ever-growing anger. So far, it wasn't helping much. As soon as Blue had seen the Kook Princess walking up to her home, a snarl had etched itself onto her face and hadn't gone away. Shock invaded her system as she pondered her brother's audacity to bring her there - especially after her and Kie had specifically said they weren't going to do anything with Sarah. And with every minute that passed, the Routledge girl's anger at Sarah's presence only heightened, consuming her entire being.