𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

"𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩"

𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨...

𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨 - 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨

♪ 𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨 - 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨 ♪

RIVER BLUE ROUTLEDGE HAD A HEART OF GOLD. When things were at their darkest, she was a light that shined brighter than the sun, directing lost souls to her warm embrace. She was a place of comfort, a beacon of hope, a cure to anything that could ail someone. Blue was gentle, kind, and caring beyond words could describe.

She was so forgiving, so understanding. She wasn't one to blow up in anger and contempt at first instinct, in fact, she did the opposite. She listened. She took feelings into consideration, she tried to be patient, even if that wasn't her strongest quality at times. Her main priorities were always to be there for someone and provide contentment and repose above all else.

Which was why she stayed with JJ after the events of the Boneyard. Pope and Kiara rushed back to their homes after ensuring John B was okay, too exhausted from the blond's actions to stick around any longer. They were shocked and frustrated and possibly too scared to be able to comprehend and forgive. Blue wished that they could step into JJ's shoes, try to see things from his perspective, but she also accepted that things were just too intense right now. There needed to be a cooling off period, they needed to process in order to understand.

But Blue already understood. She knew JJ down to his core, and while what he did was dangerous and undoubtedly stupid, it came from a place of love. It came from his earnest need to protect his friends from any kind of harm. And while she was concerned about his actions being self-destructive in certain ways, she wasn't angry or scared, because she didn't need to be. She just needed to be with him.

"God, he's heavy." Blue huffed, regretting offering to help JJ bring her brother's unconscious body into the Chateau. She could barely hold her brother up despite JJ taking on half of his weight with her. They both had John B's arms around their shoulders, letting the boy's feet drag on the wooden floor as they carried him to his bedroom.