𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

"𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚"

𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨...

♪ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 - 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙 ♪

BLUE AND JJ SPLIT UP FROM THE OTHERS ONCE THEY GOT TO RIXON'S COVE.

After taking the Twinkie down to the secluded spot, John B had the idea to start a bonfire since they arrived just an hour before midnight and could barely see their surroundings. Once the suggestion was made, Blue saw an opportunity, and volunteered herself and the blond boy to scrounge for firewood.

"Hey, don't take too long!" John B called out as the pair walked into the tree line. Blue made sure she wasn't too close to JJ while they were in her brother's line of vision.

"It's not like we're on a time crunch, Johnny!" She called back.

The Routledge boy huffed loudly. "Just hurry up!" He groaned.

Blue rolled her eyes and pointedly ignored her brother's command. Her and JJ had a lot to talk about - she was going to take as long as she damn pleased.

Once she was sure they were no longer able to be seen, Blue grabbed JJ's hand, leading him further into the forest. Though sparks covered her skin as it made contact with his, they were overpowered by the mix of emotions swirling through Blue's body - worry, fear, jealousy, even a touch of anger. The exhausting day had left its mark on the girl, and she needed to sort it all out with the one person she could talk to about everything.

She pulled him to a stop, turning so they were facing one another. The pale moonlight touched the high points of the blond's face, emphasizing his strong features as well as the numerous wounds that covered them. Her heart ached for multiple reasons at the sight.

"Okay, so I have, like, a million questions for you-" She started, but JJ was quick to interrupt her hyperbolic ramblings.

"Well, we only have time for, like, three, so..."