CH. 36

missed y'all 🦦💙 make your presence known my babies.

PLEASE, read the note at the bottom for a funny story time and something else.

"Yea' I'm a hot hitta', I'ma guap getta', leave a thot bitta', get yo' block hit up. Oh, you think you in a group? Get that shit split up. Tryna' suck me layin' down, I make that bitch sit up," Siraj rapped along to the lyrics of 21 Savage, a red solo cup in one hand as the other pointed at the camera as his friends recorded him.

After a week of recovering from his minor cold, Siraj found himself out with his friends, celebrating his birthday. Little did he know, his girlfriend had messaged Blue to get his friends together so they could pop out for him.

She didn't know how long it been since he been with his boys and she wasn't trying to hog him too much–especially since she had him all to herself for the past three weeks. Blue joked with her that she was indeed holding him hostage, and the last time that he seen his friend in person was the night at the club.

Even then, they weren't able to hang out as much, since Siraj left early after the situation with Soleil and Isidro.

Soleil wanted this weekend to be fun for him, even if that meant sharing him for the time being.

However, what Soleil didn't know was another friend of Siraj's was back in the city–and had also shown up to the club. Raegan had popped out to host at the club, bringing along a few of her friends. She was shocked though to see her old friends in attendance already in the VIP section.

Siraj and Raegan had shared a friendly greeting, but other than that, Siraj kept his distance. He didn't need another mishap like the last time, causing him to end up on the blogs. He knew that Soleil wouldn't hesitate to tear him a new one.

"My boy," Blue grinned, placing a hand on Siraj's shoulder and giving it a light shake. "This the chain li'l bit bought for you, right?" he asked him, examining the pendant closer.

"Yup," Siraj replied, before sipping from his cup.

"She such a sweetheart," Blue's grin grew wider as he shook his head. "Aye, listen though, I'm happy for y'all. Just don't fuck that one up, or I'm sure Xahir gone come back and haunt yo' ass,"

Siraj laughed, shoving Blue's shoulder as he threw his hands up with a goofy smile. "You sick man," Siraj said, "But nah, I preciate it, her fine ass ain't going nowhere and vice versa,"

"Shit, I know yo' ass ain't going nowhere. She got you wrapped around her finger–ain't seen yo' ass in weeks, and the first time I do, it's cause yo' girl arranged it," Blue teased him, playfully tapping his chest.

"Whatever," Siraj tried holding back his laugh.

"Hey, y'all," Raegan approached them with one of her friends. Siraj greeted her with a head nod but remained quiet, returning to his attention onto the dancing bodies in the crowd. "Um, Raj, can I chat wit' you for a sec?"

Siraj ran his tongue over his bottom lip, hesitating a bit. He nodded and followed behind her to a more secluded area in the section. "What's up?" Siraj raised an eyebrow.

"So, uh, I was wondering if you were free this upcoming Tuesday for a shoot. I have an EP that I'm working on, you know, just something to hold over my fans," Raegan explained, nervously rubbing her hands together.

An awkward silence fell between them, except for the loud music playing in the background. Siraj intensely stared at her, watching as her hand movements. "You nervous?" he asked her, Raegan let out a shaky breath before slightly chuckling.