Chapter 24

Hey.

____________________________________________

Friday, May 13 2015

-----------------------------------------------

Today after school Cory and I were going on our first date in months. We we're going to go see the new Avengers movie, Age of Ultron, and I couldn't wait to go see it. Especially since all of my friends would be yhere, and because Brandon has a surprise guest coming too. Its probably Casey though. They're always looking at one another with border line heart eyes.

There's also the fact that WWE's in Ohio this week, or close to it at least. Dean also doesn't have anything to do this weekend for once. So he's going to take me home on Saturday. Anyway that's about it ans I dint have a single thing to talk about.

"Cuddle muffin, how are you,"he smiled at me, while yelling at me a certain amount of feet away.

"Um......Huggles, I 've missed you."

"You ready,"we were going to attempt to do that run and hug.

"You guys are stupid asses, if you hurt yourselves I'm laughing,"Brandon laughed.

"Watch your language, your too young to be saying those words,"Randy playfully smiled.

"Hypocrite,"out of all of us they had the closest relationship.

"Go,"I yelled.

We both ran half-speed, just in case we bump into one another, while,being stupid asses. But I don't care about my stupid assory, because I'm just that fucking awesome. And that's what I tell myself everyday when I don't see my babe,or usually he tells me. Or when I don't think I know that as a fact.

When we finally connected, he surprised me with a sudden show of strength and picked me up off my feet. Which caused me to wrap my legs around him,because I'm a monkey.And because it just seemed like the right thing to do, as strange as it sounds.

"That's so adorable," Sammie smiled.

"We know,"Cory and I said in unison.

"C'mon love birds, you guys need to come on here,"Colby said.

"I thought only Jon was going to be here?"Cory furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nope, now come on, butt heads."

Peter, Brandon, Luna, Sammie, Cory, and I all piled in the backseat. If your wondering where Temmy and Taylor are they're at home already. It's like 5 o'clock right now, and we all had detention for stupid reasons except those two, and Luna got here with Randy.

I, Tyler got put in detention for no reason, because my new stupid Algebra teacher doesn't understand how,important music is to me. So what if I was listening to it in his class,he wasn't even talking either. Cory on the other, had got a call from Colby, which got him in trouble with the same stupid Math teacher. Luna and Brandon kept arguing in class for no reason, so the history teacher have them detention.

When we finally got to my house I was freaking out. In less than 4 hours we,were going to go see Avengers, and I can't wait. Especially since Quicksilver is going to be in it too.

####&#&!8!&!_-&-;3

Avengers Age of Ultron Ending Spoiler come,back when you've seen the movie

!&#&!&#&!&,-&#&!&!&_!

Peitro died, Quicksilver is who I'm talking about. My life is over, but,I ducking love the ending period though, especially since well Captain America almost picked up Thor's hammer. Taylor and Temmy were so annoying with their kissing throughout the whole movie. Even though Luna and Sammie were being rude, they were bestselling at the screen when something stupid happens. Since most people already seen the movie, it was basically just us there.

----------------------------------------

I know the chapter sucked I am well aware of that, but I don't know where else to go with this stereotyping there being,a sequel about her time,in next then a threquel about how she was in wwe, but I don't like making those,type of parts. I don't,know,what I'm saying I'm probably going,to continue,with this,story, but,beware I'm not going to be posting as frequently,because of how I'm feeling now.

~AliciaDouglas~

-----------------