Chapter 2

When that 15 minutes passed I was downstairs at the door. They just chuckled at me, because the best thing in my life ever was going to be happening to me. And plus I'm 13 years old give me a break, I love wrestling, like how I love teen wolf; which is a whole different ball game.

"C'mon Dean! We have to go!"

"I'm coming kiddo, by the way my real name's Jon,"he told.

"Jon your walking too slow,"I ran over pulled his hand wave quickly to our mom and we were outside.

"Well someone's excited,"he chuckled.

"Duh,"I smiled, rolling my eyes at his obvious announcement.

-----------

When we finally got into the car I was hopping in my seat not being able to contain myself, I was going to a wrestling event and I was going to get to see my brother in action. And possibly even get in the ring. Hopefully Taylor will be there, I don't want to be the only kid there. And as soon as my though was finished, there stood Taylor next to his brother talking to the Rhodes brothers. Instead of being a normal 12 year old girl and run over and say hey I screamed his name, which caused this awesome echo throughout the building.

"I didn't know you were going to be here, Good,"His attempt to say my last name was so horrible but he's Taylor, all awkward and friend-like adorable and stuff.

"Don't ever try that again, Nemeth,"I smirked, sounding 100 times cooler than him.

"Hey, that's not fair you're basically, Tyler Moxley, or Tyler Ambrose, so not fair,"he pouted.

"But you have the show off, as a brother, you should be confident not awkward,"I smiled.

"And your supposed to be a lunatic!" he fought back.

"Let's take this to Michael Cole, he's always putting labels on people, Jon,Nick take us to him," I demanded.

The funny part about going to see Michael Cole, he said that we actually act like mini versions of our brothers actual personalities. He said I was outgoing like Jon, and Taylor was quirky like Nick. But other than that Michael Cole wasn't that much of a jerk like his character, but he was kind of rude when we walked up on him.

"Guys I wan you to stay here in catering, while we go he dressed in our gear, it's almost 8 o,clock and the whole roster has to be out there, except your brother and Roman,"Nick stated.

We nodded and looked at each other, knowing that we weren't going to stay here, we wanted to explore around the place an see if some of the people were like their characters, like Triple H, was he really an inconsiderate ass? Or Kane's and see if he can talk and do things in his own. When we were on our journey, there was like no superstars backstage, so we went up to one of the backstage people, Finlay.

"Hey, Finlay, where's the gorilla position?"I smiled, as I spoke, Finlay's eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Who are you two, you look like mini wetsuits of Ziggler and Ambrose?"

"We're the siblings of those two guys," Taylor smiled.

"Follow me then,"Finlay smiled at us.

When we got there we saw the roster on the ramp, listening to Triple H, mumbling and mumbling on about something and that's when I felt a hand on my shoulder, and Taylor must've felt one too, because we looked at each other, then looked up. And there stood Jon, smirking at us.

"What are you guys doing, we told you to wait in catering."

"You really expect us to follow your instructions, I'm basically a mini version of you in 12 year old girl form, answer that yourself,"I smirked back.