Chapter 6

Today was Tuesday, and I was in a hotel room with Temmy, Taylor, Casie, Sammie, Cory, and Triple H and Stephanie's son, Peter as Smackdown. We were all talking about plans for this episode of WWE Kids. We wanted it to be like an episode of Raw, but with differences.

"Hey how about we become the authority, and Temmy, you, and Taylor are all going to be going against us?"Peter asked.

"Yeah, but let's talk to the whole roster first, maybe we can go meet in the arena?"I wondered.

40 minutes later everyone who'd be apart of the show was here, we were in a room in the arena, where no one really came into. I couldn't help but smile at how everything turned out. This was going to be freaking awesome.

I was at the very front of the room where it had a stage. All eyes were on me waiting for the plan. Especially Michael Cole Jr, well you know what they say, the apple fall far from the tree.

"Can you hurry up, some people actually have to be somewhere?"Michael was really starting to get under my skin, but thankfully Taylor hit him on the head.

"Anyway, I'm I just wanted to let you guys know that we're going to make this show as good if not better than Raw and Smackdown,"I began," So we're going to have gimmicks, and this is going to be an epic show, all until we go to either the main roster or NXT."

"Does anyone have an idea of what they want to be?"I asked.

"Well, I have an idea for what the Rotunda's could do,"Taylor spoke shyly, and that's why I love him.

"What's that?"Brodie spoke who looked more like Windham than Bo(Bray Wyatt).

"Well, you guys along with Erin and Luna could be the Wyatt's like your fathers and you and Jo's brothers,"he was talking about Jo Bo and Bray's sister, Brodie, Bray and Bo's brother,Erin, Erik Rowan's daughter, and Luna, Luke Harper's daughter.

"I like it, that's totally going, anyone else have an idea?"I asked.

"Well, Peter, Sammie, Cory, and Brandon could be the authority like their parents and siblings are," spoke Stephen Farley Jr, Sheamus' son.

It was finally 8:40, and everyone had had a gimmick now, like Tina Mizanin would have a gimmick like her uncle, The Miz would have. Daniel Cena, would also have a type of Never Give Up personality like his uncle John. Almost all the WWE Superstars had a mini version except Big Show, Brock Lesnar, Darren Young, David Otunga, Diego, El Torrito, Fernando, Great Khali, Hornswoggle, Jimmy Uso, Kofi Kingston, RVD, Sin Cara, Titus O'Neil, Brie and Nikki Bella,Eva Marie, Naomi, Natalya, Rosa Mendez, Stephanie, and Summer Rae, so yeah there was a lot of people on the WWE Kids roster.

"Alright you guys can go, I'm going to pitch our ideas to Triple H and Stephanie,"I dismissed the meeting.

Walking to their office with Temmy, Taylor, Peter, Cassie, Sammie, Brandon, and Cory as backup. I knocked on the office door of Triple H and Stephanie, admidiately I was met with a come in. We all piled into their office and sat down on the chairs and coaches across from them.

"So what do you guys need today?"Stephanie asked.

"Well, we have some plans for our TV show," Peter said, as I handed them the paper with the plans on them.

"Hmm, so you guys have this all planed out, I'm all for it, as long a-," before he could finish Peter began to talk.

"We have already talked to the personnel of our show they've agreed to it,"he spoke to his parents.

"Well we're all for it, but what about scrips,and who's going to fight who?" Triple H asked.

"Well, the matches are going to planned by us kids, and as for scripts, well we're not going to have any unless they need ask for one, and the commentators are going to be Michael Cole Jr. and Jerry Lawler's Grandson,Brian Jr. As for the ring announcers, Josh Roberts says he's got it all settled. And we have 2 referee's for our 3-4 matches, Casey Patton and Jo Armstrong,"I told.

"Well, there's no reason why that wouldn't work, you kids of plan an awesome show," Triple H seemed extremely impressed by what a bunch of teenagers could do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We spent most of the week planning out the matches and who'd be doing which scene on the first episode of WWE Kids. So far it would be a promo with Triple H and Stephanie that they'd agreed to. Then there'd be a match with Agie(AJ's sister)vs. Benjamin Bryan(Daniel Bryan's son). Next there'd be a segment backstage where I'll be talking to Taylor, about his crush on Temmy, Taylor doesn't know yet, and Cory would walk into the camera.

Then there would be a match with Jo with Brodie, Erin, and Luna on the outside vs. Silverdust. Lastly there'd be an impromptu match with Temmy interrupting Cory after he started talking about Taylor and me.

"So your finished planning yet,"I jumped after hearing Cory's voice, today Taylor wasn't with me like usual, he and Dolph were training.

"Yeah just finished,"I smiled.

"So, you want to go get a bite to eat then?"

"Who's going to go get a bite to eat, l" Jon's voice came.

"Um..I was just asking if she'd want to go get something to eat with me or not,"he smiled.

"Where?"Jon's eyes never parted from Cory's an I knew I had to step in.

"Jon, stop go and do something with Colby I'll be back, I'm pretty sure we're going To that Ben and Jerry's down the road," I assured him.

"If your going somewhere else make sure you call and tell me," I nodded my head towards him and walked out the door. Well he very much is extremely over protective, but wait does Nick know that Taylor's gay? I really should ask Taylor before that segment on Saturday, maybe we'll have a sleepover at my hotel, and I'll ask Jon to stay with Colby or something.

"So how's the writing going, anything I need to know about?"

"Well, I have a segment with Taylor that you interrupt, and you have a main even match, too,"I informed.

"You okay," he must have noticed me in my thoughts.

"Well, do you think Taylor's came out to Nick yet?"I asked him.

"Well, we could ask him, but when?"

"Well, I was thinking that maybe you, me, Taylor, Temmy, Cassie, Sammie, Peter, and Brandon could have a sleepover at my hotel or yours?"I ask.

"Yeah, that sounds alright."

We called Jon first and he agreed to let us use his room and he'd sleep in the room with Colby. Then we called all the other guys and they agreed to it. Tonight was going to be epic, especially since secrets are going to come out.

-------

-------

-------

So that's the end and I hoped you guys liked it, because I spent all day on it and I thought I owed you guys this. Anyway bye.

~AliciaDouglas~