Jealousy - N.R

Natasha x G!P female reader
SMUT🛐
-mummy kink, knife kink, blood kink, rough sex, degrading, spitting, cutting (but in a good way😏)
<This has not been corrected or read through>
This is long but I hope y'all enjoy ;)
——————

I finish up styling my hair and I walk over to my walk in wardrobe and pull out my suit jacket. I then go to my jewellery drawer and pick up a few necklace options but soon settle on my diamond necklace/choker. I layer my fingers with rings and once I'm ready I make my way upstairs.

(This is your outfit although feel free to envision what ever you wish, darling <3)

Once I'm in the elevator I press the 5th floor and go down. I fix up my wrist watch and check the time. 8.00pm on the dot. Perfect. Once I hear the ding I get out and walk over to her door and lay three gentle knocks before hearing a "Give me a second" I chuckle to myself and stand back waiting her arrival.

I hear heals clinking behind me and turn to look over. And of course at the end of the hallway I see them. Together. I almost throw up in my mouth. She's got her hands clasped together with his, fingers interlocked and he lifts it giving her a kiss on her knuckles. She notices my glare and looks over to me, looking me up and down before averting her gaze back to him with a smile. A fake smile may I add. They walk off to the elevator hand in hand and all I feel is anger. All of that stops when i hear the door open and I'm met with her beautiful green eyes. My eyes travel up and down her body and back up again meeting her gaze. I'm speechless.

The green dress perfectly hugs her figure and compliments her green eyes

The green dress perfectly hugs her figure and compliments her green eyes. Her hair is down, one side over her shoulder and the other side behind the other shoulder. Her neck is laced with multiple gold necklaces as are her fingers with gold rings to match. Her boots are platform style giving her some height so that we're similar in size but i'm still slightly taller. Her lips are beautiful and plump with red lip stain because she doesn't like lipstick; too messy, or lip gloss; too sticky.

"I can't believe i've made the famous y/n Stark speechless" she gasps.

I let out a chuckle trying to form words but..nothing. She looks absolutely stunning.