Do that again - S.J

Scarlett Johansson x female reader
SMUT🛐
Fluff🦋
⚠️: spit, dry humping/thigh riding?
-Scar and Y/N in High school-
—————————
I wake up to the sunlight creeping through the window slightly. I turn over to see my beautiful green eyed wife. Her blonde hair scattered on her pillow, her lips slightly apart releasing little snores. God she's adorable, she looks so peaceful.

She's probably the best part of my day. Not probably, definitely. She is definitely the best part of my day. I own a music label here in NewYork and trust me when I say, it's stressful as hell. My day consists of meeting different clients who want my help with songs, along with writing my own since I'm also a singer. I only work a little so I can spend time with my wife. But when she's filming I drown myself in work so I don't have a chance to miss her. It never works tho.

She's literally everywhere. Her movie posters in my home studio/office and pictures on my desk, along with her scent that's around the whole house. She's in all of my offices and studios in every building. I own 5 buildings in the US. 2 NewYork ones, 1 in LA, 1 in Seattle and 1 in Chicago. I've got plenty more around the world like the ones I have in London or Italy, they're my favourites because the countries are so fun to explore when I have the time. But I obviously prefer being in NewYork, being close to my wife. It also means when she's travelling for movies I can go with her and still be able to work, even if it's in an office at one of our houses or apartments.

Scar and I could obviously both retire and still be set for life, but we both enjoy our jobs very much. She loves acting, she's passionate about it and she's damn good. I mean she's not the worlds highest paid actress for no reason. She worked her way up to the top and I'm very proud of her. We've know each other since we were babies. Our parents were best friends and neighbours. We were those kids that everyone would tease about getting married but we'd always say we're just friends. Our families never been homophobic or anything, they're loving and supportive, always have been.

I'm glad they were because it made my life so much easier along with Scar's because they're the only people that matter to us, not the people who look at us through the magazines, social media posts and paparazzi pictures.

Every time she'd tell me she liked someone I would lie and tell her the same. I was so scared she wouldn't like me, that she'd find it gross or hate me for liking her, that she'd treat me differently but when I told her I liked a girl she was completely fine with it. She told me she liked a girl too. We never labelled ourselves we just said "Is that a girl? is that a guy? I don't know, I don't care" the famous words of David Bowie.

I've had my fair share of partners so has she, but my heart always belongs to her. The best day of my life was the first day of 11th grade. Where it all started. It took us a while to properly give it a shot, we were 'best friends' for a while after that day, but for me it's always been her. It always will be.

-Flashback-

We were both sat on my bed after our first day of 11th grade, just looking up at the ceiling and listening to music on my record player, talking about life. Then she changed the subject and asked "so, do you like anyone in our grade?" I hummed in return panicking a little on the inside because I've liked her for as long as I could remember. "I mean I don't know anyone yet but that girl Zoey was cute. Right?" she said I turned my body to her with my head rested on my hand, my arm propping me up while the other hand played with her hair, she did the same.

"I mean she's kinda cute, but like you said we don't really know anyone yet, she could be a bitch" I says making her laugh and hit my arm. "Y/N, that's mean!" she said between laughs. "Oh, come on scar. Did you not see the dirty looks she kept giving me? I personally think she'll be the asshole of the grade" I told her honestly. She furrowed her eyebrows "Are you serious? What the hell is her problem?" she said getting mad. "I don't know, but I don't like her face, it's annoying. I wanna punch it." I say as we both burst out laughing knowing I'm 100% serious.