Moments 2 - N.R

moments compilation with Natasha and y/n

first one was requested, so ask and you shall receive <3

———

• Pay back 💦

Nat looked at y/n as they stood at the window in med bay that looked into bruce's lab where Tony and Bruce had tripped a wire and a chemical concoction she created poured form a bucket and landed on the table instantly setting the whole table alight.

The ceiling sprinklers were set off and she immediately pressed the button to lock the two in the room smiling widely as they and the room got drenched in purple paint that came out of the sprinklers.

Natasha sighed "There's something deeply, fundamentally wrong with you" she stated looking at y/n grinning as the two science bros screamed in pain with paint in their eyes.

She then remembered how the two scientists kept teasing her and y/n told them to stop or watch their backs because she'd would get them good for teasing Nat's soft side she knew the assassin was insecure about. Especially in front of people.

"Can we kiss?" she said grinning.

An: you dirty mfs definitely thought at emoji meant something else huh?🤨

———

• Gloves 🥊

y/n POV:

I walked into the training room to see everyone doing their own thing. I saw Nat going to take off her gloves but truffling so I ran over and helped her.

"There we go" I said smiling as I removed both her gloves throwing then to the side then looking down at her grinning.

She's 5'3 and I'm a 6'0 super soldier so the height difference is cute.

I pat her head then cup her cheeks squishing them, "You're short" I said smiling showing my teeth.

"Okay put some inches in me" she replied bluntly smirking making me choke on air

———

• notes 📝

Nat POV:

I was sitting in the boring ass meeting just wanting it to be over so I could cuddle my girlfriend.

I cant even hold her pinky under the table like usual which makes me get all fidgety. Cap had to sit us opposite each other because we "distract each other" his words not mine.

I'm cut off from my train of thought by a little piece of paper hitting my hand. I look up to see y/n facing steve, until he turned to the screen and she smiling at me adorably then turning back before Steve can scold her.

I open the little piece of folded up pater to see cute doodles of hearts in red, the note reading:

You're the most spectacular person and I want to give you all my love and affection :) <3

p.s: don't tell liho or she'll scratch me again ;(

I smile but bite my bottom lip to quickly cover it up looking up to see her smiling at me blowing me a kiss before we both turn our attention back at Steve.

A few minutes later I get another flying note. I smile and open it:

A 2h makeout session dt inappropriate touching sounds so good rn...

p.s: look at your phone :)

And suddenly my phone buzzed. I quickly glance at my apple watch and tap on y/n's text to see:

not Russian but drinks like one💍:

Wide eyed I look back up to see y/n grinning at me elbows on the table, chin resting on her palms making me bow my head and chuckle shaking my head quickly responding on my watch

My natty🕷🫂:
Yes.
Also, I wanna hold your pinky :(

———

AN: Nat moments is back!

Hope y'all liked this one, I thought it was kinda funny

anygay...

Requests?

SEE YALL NEXT TIME MFS💅🏽🛐