Moments - N.R

sorcerer/witch!reader from another dimension x nat

cute moments because I said so💅🏽

———

• Catch me🕴

*y/n and nat peacefully standing in the corner next to each other (after Ultron) waiting for the guys and Wanda to finish the debrief*

y/n: Catch me Nat! *jumps up*

Nat: *catches y/n in bridal position* ugh! *huff* y/n you're too heavy!

y/n: *unbothered*

Nat: *realises* Wait a minute *intense staring* Can't you fly?!

y/n: mhm *shrugs*

Nat: *releases y/n and steps back crossing her arms over her chest*

y/n: *still floating* well...what do ya know..

y/n: *starts to slowly lower herself to the ground* Help me Nat! *dramatic back of hand on forehead with eyes closed* I'm falling!

Nat: ...

y/n: *opens one eye to see Nat standing there unimpressed*

y/n: *closes eye still in the same dramatic position until her booty hits the ground*

Nat: Get your ass up.

y/n: *levitates back until she's on her feet pouting crossing her arms over her chest*

Nat: *Kisses her on the cheek*

y/n: *blushes and hides face in hands*

Nat: Awwwww! *removes hands and starts kissing all over her face while they both giggle*

Wanda and Pietro in the corner: *whispers* Awwww🥺

———

• Ahhh🥄

Nat POV:

I finally had some time to myself. Everyone was gone on a mission except for y/n and I. But last I saw her she had her head in a spell book doing some spell or something.

I had just finished doing my face mask so what better time to have that ice cream i've been saving for the past week.

Literally every time I go to eat it I get some sort of interruption. But not today. I smiled as I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to wipe the remainder of the face mask off my face in the sink.

——

I sighed happily as I sat down on the couch, turning on the TV and starting to watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

It's a guilty pleasure shut up.

I scooped up some ice cream in my spoon and hides it to my mouth and took a b...

"what do you want y/n?" I sighed placing my bowl down on the coffee table. I swear to god I just want to eat my ice cream.

I turn to my left and see her eyeing my bowl. "What's that?" she asked with furrowed brows.