Dating HC - W.M

Dating Wanda headcanons <3
🦋

——————

• She loves to lay in bed and do absolutely nothing, just cuddling up to you.

• Obsessed with your hair. She loves playing with it, touching it, scratching the back of your head while sitting on the couch or wherever. She'll always find a way.

•Also loves when you play with her hair, especially while cuddling or when cuddling to go to sleep.

• Spends most of her time planning dates for the two of you. Although she rarely tells you what they are. She just tells you what style to wear (eg.comfy) and when to meet her at the car or wherever.

• Always has her arm around you. Your waist or shoulder, pulling you close to her whenever you're near each other.

• She has a lot of rings and gives you some to wear if she has too many on.

• or if you say you like it she'll instantly give it to you. "No, you like it, you keep it, it's a gift" :)

• Always stealing your clothes because they smell like you, but gives hers in return. "See now you have my favourite hoodie, we can switch back when mine smells like you" :)

• When she told you her parents graves were a little destroyed after what happened in Sokovia you went there yourself and fixed both the graves up white new stones and planted loads of flowers around them.

• You made sure she and Pietro had a place to visit their parents when at the compound. It was two stones with the same things originally written on their grave stones like you did in Sokovia.

• You'd get flowers everyday for her and some to leave them by their graves, updating them on how much you love their kids and how much you're in love with their daughter.

• Always plans matching halloween costumes!

• Picnic, ice cream and movie dates are her favourite. She loves just being around you, it doesn't need to be fancy.

• Loves cuddling no matter what's going on or where you are. "Wanda and y/n could you please listen to the plan!" Steve says with a sigh shaking his head. "I have a witchy girlfriend ice cube, we're multitasking" you said hugging her tighter as she chuckles hiding her face in your neck.

• Loves puzzles and boardgames, enjoys it more when you do them with her or play as a team with her.

•Very competitive when playing said games.

• Pietro is designed third wheel on most movie nights and dates but he's your best friend and like a brother to you so it's just normal.

• She asks Pietro for help a lot on if you'll like a certain date or on little gift ideas etc.

• Buys you both matching rings, bracelets and necklaces.

• With the help of Morgan you made her a pansexual flag coloured bracelet for pride month.

• You teach her how to make cool bracelets Morgan taught you how to make.

• She'll randomly walk over to you and put her head on your shoulder and sigh.

• Sighs very loudly being very dramatic when you forget to do something like kiss her cheek before closing the door after opening it for her.