My Queen - V/B

fluff 🦋
valkyrie story✨ It says V/B because she's called Brunnhilde👍🏽

You're aphrodite but go by Y/N, Jane called you that when you went to Midgard after the whole Thor situation so you wouldn't get bombarded by people and it kinda stuck through all the years.

Anygay...Enjoy!

————

Y/N POV:

Panting I lay down next to the beautiful King of Asguard. She's in her own little world, still trying to regain her breath from our previous activities. As am I. She lifts her arm and I take the invitation to cuddle into her side. My head on her bare chest hearing her heart rate ease and relax as she calms and catches her breath. My arm wrapped around her stomach tracing random shapes to soothe her and my legs tangled with hers as her left hand played with my hair and her right rubbed up and down my back.

"I will never and I mean never, get tired of doing that" She shared kissing the top of my head and earning a chuckle from me. I shook my head looking up at her and smiling, "I really hope not" I said biting my lip to try and hide my smile and be serious. But alas this woman had me smitten so how could I hide the smile painting itself onto my face as I look into her deep brown eyes looked into mine with love and adoration.

"Like I said my love, never." She muttered before connecting our lips. She's kissed me so many times, I can't tell you how many. But this felt different. It was a feeling I couldn't put my finger on, but I just shrugged it off for now. We both smiled into it after a few seconds making us pull away. Her braids looked so good, I'm so glad she did that. I swear to Odin she's the hottest and most loving person I've ever been with.

We just looked into each other's eyes, not saying anything but saying everything at the same time. After a few minutes of staring into the eyes of my love, we started to converse about things. You know the usual things she has to deal with being King before talking about how we got where we were; wrapped in each other's loving hold. It's funny to think that when she became King she thought I would resent her since I was next in line to the throne after Thor. But after seeing how she is with her people. I could never hate her, regardless of her being the new King. I knew Thor always wanted to Rule. Be like Father. But after his time on earth, everything changed, especially after the blip. When I came back it was weird, to say the least.

My sibling is dead (I think) and my evil sister actually dead (thank Odin). Thor told me how lost he was after Thanos. He thought it was his fault, but it wasn't. I'm delighted that he is finally starting to see that. I understood he needed to find himself. Discover who he really was. Not what people wanted or needed him to be because our people were in good hands.

I've never really wanted to Rule Asguard. I've always wanted love, maybe a child. But all my relationships ended terribly. I know, I know. Ironic, right? Was the Goddess of Love and Marriage never actually in love or married? That was all true. Notice the 'was' in that sentence. After I came back I did the thing everyone hates. Online dating. It was long and miserable, something I recommend for the desperate or patient people out there. I was and am neither. I was told by my therapist it was a good idea.

Anyway one day I was sitting in Odin's hall where a meeting was being held so the people of Asguard could bring up things that...Honestly, I wasn't paying attention. The only thing I was focused on was the beautiful woman sitting in the chair in the corner looking bored out of her mind. I couldn't tell you why the King was on the corner of the stage but I didn't much care. It gave me a nice view. The sun shone on her soft skin catching on the gold of her scattered earrings and rings that she played with before getting out her phone.