Cursed Widow pt: 2 - N.R

here's the interesting bits 😉

smut🛐

demon!shapeshifter!reader and g!p Nat (btw Nat's big😏)

TW⚠️: Blood, hard core sex💅🏽

ENJOY YOU HORNY MFS

————

I wake up to moans and feeling a tongue wrapping itself around my 10 inch hard dick, a soft hand on the base pumping it making me moan. My eyes flutter adjusting to the light and I see I'm fully naked. no bra, no briefs, no blanket covering me, just her between my legs.

she continues licking up and down the side until I fully open my eyes

she continues licking up and down the side until I fully open my eyes. She takes my dick, holding it with both hands before taking the tip between her lips and licking off my pre cum making me groan in response. After licking my tio she instantly deep throat's, taking my whole 10 inches in her throat, bobbing her head up and down then placing her hand on the base of my dick bobbing her head up and down again and a hand on my thigh steadying herself and she lays on her stomach between my legs.

She's so enchanting. NO! SNAP OUT OF IT!

I go to reach out but my hands are bound again. Her gaze doesn't leave mine as she starts spreading bobbing her head faster gagging as I hit the back of her throat but then starts breathing through her nose to stop it. I grunt and moan in response my eyes starting to roll to the back of my head as I get closer to climax. I look back down to see her eyes on me as I twitch and release in her mouth. She swallows what she can, sucking the rest off me. "What are you-" she shushes me with a finger to my lips pulling away and breathing heavily as her finger trails down the valley of my breasts and down my stomach.

Her scarlet red powers move to sit make me up at the end of the bed as she moves to kneel in front of me. She takes my still hard dick and puts it between her boobs and starts moving them up and down, stimulating me with them. She shifts her head down licking my tip while rubbing her boobs up and down my hard dick.

Her long tongue wraps around my tio collecting my pre cum and starts speeding up her movements, her tits moving against my length faster as I breath heavy with my mouth hanging open. She opens her mouth when I twitch and I release into it as she swallows my cum and places her hand on my chest guiding my to lay down.

When I go to touch her my hands instantly get bound to the bed and she straddles me. Slowly inserting my 10 inches into her as she moans out bottoming the whole thing.

She starts bouncing up and down on it, her boobs bouncing with her and I watch with beads of sweat dripping off my body as she works herself to an orgasm, using me.

she shifts, one leg either side of me leaning back holding onto my thighs to help her steady as she bounces on me. both our faces contouring as we near our releases. I moan out as she speeds up her movement, bouncing faster her mind getting higher in pitch and breathier. "Fu-" she exhaled unsteadily, clenching around me telling me she was near. He moves start to get sloppy so I thrust my hips into her. I watch as she throws her head back and moan in pleasure as I ram myself into her. She quickly turns around back to me as she continues riding me and I break out of whatever trans she has me in.
"You think I'm too..Powerless to stop you?" I ask breathing heavy trying to control my moans. "You're too powerless to do anything, sweetheart" she says putting me back into a gaze leaning forward on her hands swirling her hips and bringing them up and down on me getting me to my orgasm. She speeds up riding me sloppier until we both moan out, I free from the restrains grabbing her hips and sitting up a bit as she leans back hands landing on my toned stomach and head thrown back. She coated my dick in her cum as I painted her walls with mine, our juices moving together.