Matcher - J.W

OK THERES LITERALLY NO JEN BOOKS OR ONE SHOTS SO I THOUGHT I WOULD DO ONE MYSELF!

Thor LAT didn't happen. You're mighty Thor not Jane but you're not sick so don't worry :)

based off of She-Hulk attorney at Law: Episode 4, so yk if you haven't seen it and you read don't blame me for spoilers this is your official spoiler❗️⚠️WARNING⚠️

I wanted to be cool so imagine when y/n is going the talking in my head thing she's actually talking to you, the reader/the camera. OH YEAH we're doing a breaking the 4th wall because I thought it would be fitting :)

This is gonna be long bc imma give details on you and Jen for the ppl who don't know her 👍🏽

ENJOY!

———

y/n POV:

Being a Thor is great. It's so super great. I save people, you know. But it can only get you so far.

I'm not trying to sound like THAT girl but I literally have men and women lining up to sleep with me. As much as I want that, I don't.

I want to find someone you know? Find the one. Like how Thor found Jane again. How Steve found his special lady, even if he doesn't tell me who she actually is/was when I see him at the park every Tuesday.

I love that annoying optimistic old man. He's got less annoying now that his body kinda matches his age. I mean not really...If it did he'd probably have to look like a even more decomposed Prince Philip. That's besides the point.

I'm Thor and Jane right now and they're helping me with my dating profile on Matcher.

"I still think you should use 'Mighty Thor' It would get you dates" The God man suggested.

"Thor what kind of advice is that, she needs to be herself" Jane argued.

"Well she is! She's a Thor now so technically it still is her" He said back smiling at the fact that he's making sense for once.

'Help me' I mouth to the reader

"He's right tho Jane. It might help me out. And before you say anything I'm really not Proud of this but you gotta do what you gotta do" I say getting up off the couch in front of the two and holding my hand out.

"Ha! See she gets it" Thor says in victory standing up to my side just as Mjölnir flies through the open patio door and into my hand.

"Come on, y/n. You're a scientist you can get a date as you." she says looking at me with her disappointment face.

"And as a scientist I know that the chances of me getting a date as ME me are slim to none BUT as Thor me I am guaranteed an 100% success rate" I say with a sarcastic smile.

"That's bull shit, you can get so many dates you're a hot single woman" she states getting up and walking toward me hands on my shoulders.

"Yes but no one ever actually cares. They were all just in it for the hook ups before I was a Thor. Plus I wouldn't say 'hot' Id probably say 'decent'" I correct while she just stares at me blankly.

"Im like a variable. They can be changed or adapted. Im changing and adapting to get a date. You never know, maybe I'll finally find THE one" I say making her look down to try and hide chuckle.

"Fine" she sighs in defeat.

I smiled at her then stepped back holding my hand up with Mjölnir in my grasp and changed into my Thor form. Taller, more muscular and my cool suit with a cape and turn to see Thor doing the same.