Weird - N.R

Kryptonian Reader x Natasha Romanoff

wlw, she/her pronouns used, Reader x Natasha Romanoff, Reader x Clint Barton (platonic), Reader x Laura Barton x Reader (platonic)

Warnings: None I know of?? (if there is pls lmk)

(Idk Clint's kids ages so I made it up to fit my story✨)

———

y/n was Laura's ward. Her mentor. She's got close to the older woman over her time in shield and even if the she didn't understand the younger woman's powers she did everything to help her through and control them.

Being one of Director Fury's best agents Laura was given the task to help the younger woman adapt to life on earth and train her in combat properly, the S.H.I.E.L.D way. Since she was a 'super powered' individual, a string and smart one at that she was trained and educated at S.H.I.E.L.D after being found in new Mexico at the age of 17 in her pod. It was interesting to the organisation. How could someone look 17 but find out she's 25 because of the year she was born.

After telling them time worked differently on her planet they understood. Some (Fury) more than others (Literally everyone else), he luckily had experience with aliens before. So after talking and getting to know the teenager/young adult Fury decided he'd help her. Seeing a young Carol Danvers inside the teen. He added her into the agency's data base with her new birthday (that would match her appearance) and new last name.

'Name: y/n Sousa
DOB: 03.02.1983
Alias: Captain Super'

(she's in the house of 'sa' so if sou would be like the 'zor' in 'Kara zor-el' and she as in the house of 'wl' yk??)

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Captain Super? Really?" you questioned the Director as she saw her official file. "What you don't like it?" he asked, "you don't want to be a captain when you grow up?" he asked teasingly. "I'm only a little younger than you, Director" you said raising a brow. "Not anymore, kid" Fury teased again, smiling and patting the younger woman on the shoulder. "Whatever" you mumbled. "Just please change 'Captain Super' that's terrible" she cringed.

"Okay..." he sighed, "What about...Super girl?" he questioned raising a brow and leaning back in his chair. "Why super?" you asked the older man leaning back in her chair like he did. "Your Kryptonian house embalam is an S, right?" he question and got a nod in response. "So 'super' makes sense, I mean you've got all these 'super powers' as we on earth call them" he answered. You thought for a moment before nodding her head and agreeing.

"Okay 'super' it is, but it's 'super woman' not 'girl', I won't be belittled by like a child" you said, "even if I am on these documents" she added before he could make a comment again. He smirked and sat up, changing her alias before handing the file to Agent Coulson after signalling him to come in. Once Coulson left Fury stood.

"Plus a child couldn't lift 3 busses stacked on top of one another like it was nothing" you smuggling commented smirking as you stood up. "Damn right" Fury smirked back at you. "I've got someone for you to meet. She'll train and help you with adapting to your life here" He said as he led you out the office.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Although a little closed off at first the alien girl opened up to Laura and that blossomed into a strong mentor-student relationship. Until it was more. The two women saw each other as family. Laura and her husband had been about the only family y/n had had since she landed on Earth.

After Laura introduced y/n to her friends as her sister she shed tear or two of happiness, especially when Clint did the same, introducing her as his 'sister in law'. Laura's parents accepted y/n into their family just like they did Clint when he and Laura started dating. They both saw y/n as a daughter. Often having family meals when they could. Years of knowing one another led the older couple to adopt the 20 year old girl on her birthday.