Surprise - S.J

So this is my prompt ^ bc I love these pics of Scar and Chris :)This is king bc I wanted to add a back story, ENJOY! fluff🦋⚠️Lap dance, not a TW but yk just saying-not proof read-—————Y/N pov:

This is king bc I wanted to add a back story, ENJOY!
fluff🦋
⚠️Lap dance, not a TW but yk just saying
-not proof read-
—————
Y/N pov:

Today is the day I see Scar again! I've been out serving for a year and I haven't been able to see her for a good long while. The longest time we got together before I got called back was 2 and a half weeks I think. As much as I hated saying goodbye, her and Rose are the reason I do it.

I joined the army after acting for a while after I finished college. Scar and I met at the Oscars party when I was 26 and she was 25 in 2012. I had just turned 26 in early March (sorry if that's not your birthday but that's what i'm using lol) Then the oscars we're on the 28th.

She got an award because obviously she did, she's amazing. We congratulated each other on our awards and got talking. We talked all night and danced together. I finally got the courage to ask for her number, we went on a few dates and started dating. I was deployed a lot but we got through, we dated for two years and in 2014 we welcomed a daughter into the world. Rose Dorothy Sousa Johansson.

(again i'm using 'Sousa' as the last name since this is army related and they address each other with last names. it just makes it easier shush!)

She's a mini Scarlett with her blonde hair and green eyes but I'm proud to say her whole personality is mostly me. Sassy and sarcastic but also very adorable and loving. I stayed for Most of Scars pregnancy and to help her with Rose after she was born until I had a mission I was needed for a couple months after Rose's 2nd birthday. Scarlett obviously understood but it sucked for both of us.

ANYWAY ENOUGH ON THE PAST! THE FUTURE IS A LOT BETTER! Well kinda...

I was going to surprise Scar and Rose at home. I got made Captain a year back and I got my Lieutenant to tell her I was on a last minute mission for a week before I could return home so I could go home and surprise them both. But Scarlett being Scarlett volunteered to a USO tour at our base with Chris for the week I was supposed to come back, so when he said she was coming either way I just decided I'd surprise her like this.

After gelling my hair, getting dressed, putting on my boots and lacing them I got out my apartment and started my day with my team getting ready for when the tour started.

(again i'm not sure about living situation but my brother got an apartment when he was in the army in our home country)

We all chatted and Joked around as usual until Jones spoke up and got me a little mad about this whole tour. "You know Cap not everyone knows you and Scarlett are engaged, some of the guys might make a move" He said smirking trying to piss me off.

No one knows we're engaged except a few people in the base, it's not that Scar and I hide it, we just haven't told the public because we like privacy. I literally only have Instagram to let the world know I'm alive and so I can look at pictures fan accounts post of Scarlett.