Cup of coffee? - W.M

^Lizzie is so adorable. Let's talk about her cuteness and her smile💓

Fluff🦋
Angst🤍

-This chapter is almost longer than my dick so be ready👍🏽-

——————

Y/N POV:

She's so perfect. I think to myself as I lean against the doorframe that connects the main living room to the kitchen. Wanda's making everyone breakfast. Her signature blueberry pancakes. They're the best blueberry pancakes I've ever had. She's such a good cook. Especially her famous paprikash.

How she can look so effortlessly beautiful in the morning, I don't know. But she does. Every damn day.

Her beautiful green eyes that are like galaxies I could get lost in. Her long soft brunette hair pulled back into a ponytail while she cooks. Her cute concentrated face, scrunched eyebrows and the top of her tongue sticking out the corner of her mouth as she either flips a pancake or pours more mix into the pan. Her beautiful smile that lights up a room and my heart when she's doing something she enjoys. Her laugh that makes my heart skip a beat every time something funny happens or is said as she watches old sitcoms on her phone beside her.

She's just perfect. How could you not fall in love with her.

Wait...What did I just say... Well..Think would be the right word. I guess?

Oh lord, I'm in love with my best friend.

I've always liked Wanda. From the minute she and Pietro joined the avengers the three of us instantly clicked. But I've always been drawn to Wanda more. Don't get me wrong Pietro's handsome. I just don't swing that way, I swing the way of a beautiful brunette Sokovian girl. Plus I see him more like an annoying brother. But Wanda..she's...

angelic. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Elegant. Delightful. Alluring. Cute.

But also...

Hot. Sexy. Enchanting. Seductive. Breathtaking. Stunning. Kissable.

Kissable. That's definitely my favourite. What I wouldn't give to just fucking-

"You know if you stare any longer it'll get creepy" I turn around to see my best friend Pietro smirking at me with his arms crossed. "But I'm sure you've been staining long enough for it to already be very creepy" He said patting my shoulder. I raise my eyebrows in realisation. "Oh God. I'm a creep" I mumbled putting my head in my hands. "It's cute" he comments removing my hands from my face causing me to sigh as he drags me into the kitchen.

"Oh, hey guys" Wanda greets us with her breathtaking smile that instantly makes me reciprocate it.

"Hey Witchy" I reply sitting on the stool in-front of her as she flips a pancake and I can't help but notice the pink tint in her cheeks at the nickname. It happens every time and yet it still makes me smile. She's adorable.

"Hi sestra" Pietro greets her back kissing the top of her head as he goes to grab a pancake from one of the piles. She smacks his hand away earning an "ow" from him. "Those are for Steve" she said giving him a stern mom look. "Why does Steve get his own pile?" Pietro sulked handing Wanda his plate when she reaches out for it. "Because they're the healthy pancakes with oats and almond milk. Not the sugary ones you like" she tells him playing him what I'm guessing are the 'sugary' pancakes, getting an "ah" with a nod and excited smile from her twin.

Pietro moves to the table as the others start filling the room, coming back from morning training. Which I left early to ask Wanda if she wanted help cooking but needed up watching her. Oh lord, I am a creep.