Cowgirl - N.R

Happy October mother fuckers!
All the next coming oneshots will probably be halloween based on celebration of spooky season! I've been waiting all mf year for halloween!

I WATCHED THE NEE HOCUS POCUS LAST NIGHT! Imma talk about it in the AN at the end though incase of of y'all haven't watched and don't want spoilers💅🏽 enjoy🥰

———

Today was the day I'd go shopping with my girlfriend Natasha. We've been dating for 7 months now, almost 8. We'll be in our 8th month on Halloween. We met at a Halloween party last year. I was dressed as a prisoner with my friend and she was dressed as a cop, so of course she caught my attention.

-Flash Back-

I was pouring my drink into my red solo cup at the drinks table until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I stopped pouring, placing the drink down then turned around to be met by the most beautiful redhead with piercing green eyes dressed as a cop. my mouth goes dry and I swallow thickly trying to hydrate myself somehow.

"Do I need to search you inmate?" She questioned me raising a brow. "Go ahead officer, I'm not hiding anything" I say playing along, raising my hands above my head. She smirks, holding my wrists and turning me around. She held my hands behind my back, pressing her front against me and placing her other hand on my hip. "You're all good" She whispered in my ear before backing away.

I smile turning to be met by her also smiling. "I'm Natasha" she introduces herself leaning closer to me grabbing the vodka bottle next to me on the table and the two shot glasses on the other side. "y/n" I say back. "Drink?" she asks raising a brow and tilting her head, raising the bottle and glasses. I nod smiling "Sure officer" I tease making her laugh. God that laugh.

-End Flash Back-

She was the missing piece. Little did I know she was the missing piece in my life. We started dating in March after getting to know each other for a while. And we've been together ever since.

Anygay. Back to the present. Here we are at the costume store to buy our first official couples costumes. I'm so excited. "So...What are we getting baby?" Natasha asks as she wraps her arm around me hugging my side while I look at some options.

"I think we should do Gomez and Morticia but make them lesbians" I say and we both laugh at my idea. "I like that because I don't want you to wear a moustache" she smirks kissing my cheek. "Yeah those things are so damn itchy" I agree scrunching my nose.

"You are going to look great in a pinstripe suit" She states kissing my cheek. I smile and turn to her furrowing my brows pouting. She rolls her eyes then kisses me on my lips, when she goes to pull away I hold her face, licking her bottom lip and deepening the kiss, once she grants me entrance. She smiles making us break away and I open mg eyes to see a blushing Nat hiding her face in my neck.

"I think we should get some real clothes to use. These costumes are shitty" I whisper the end to her kissing the top of her head. "Yeah I think we can get some better clothes, the costume suit is shiny and it feels so uncomfortable, I don't need you complaining that it's itchy" She tells me.

I don't even say anything because I know she's right so I nod, taking her hand so we can go but she stops me pecking my lips then turns my head over to see a cowgirl costume. Well I shouldn't say costume, it's more like lingerie. Red thong, a mini shirt and a belt.

My eyes widen and I grab it and rush over to the counter leaving my laughing girlfriend to follow me. "You like cowgirls?" the brunette at the register enquired smirking. "Oh yeah. Jessie from toy story is my girl crush" I say smiling as I feel my girlfriends eyes on me, definitely glaring. "Isn't that right babe?" I call over to my beautiful red head girlfriend.

She smirks coming over to me, putting her hand on my ass and giving it a squeeze as she looks at the girl. "She's been asking me to dress up as her forever" she said directed to the girl but we just looked in each others eyes. I smirk "What can I say, I like redheads" I confess kissing her cheek then turning to the cashier.

She clears her throat scanning the costume, bagging it "Cash or card" She says looking a little uncomfortable so I push a little. "Oh card, I'm gonna need the cash to throw later" I say earning a smack on my ass, I squirm and blush. Nat takes my wallet from my back pocket still smirking and handing, taking out my card and swiping the card on the machine. I  take the bag as Nat puts my wallet back in my pocket.

"Thanks" we say in unison turning and leaving. Once we're at the exit, still in site of the register, Nat puts her hand in my back pocket and pecking my neck. I put my arm around her pulling her closer before we walk out the store.

Once we're at the car I open her door handing her the bag once she's sat in and close the door before getting into the drivers side. I smile starting up the car and getting out the parking lot."You flipper her off while aiding your hand into mg pocket didn't you?" I asked pressing sport mode and raising my brows, glancing at her while we wait to pull out of the lane. "You bet you ass I did" she smiles taking my hand, entertaining our fingers and placing them in her lap as she played with my rings.

"Quite literally my ass" I smirk. "It'll be more literal once I put this thing on at home" she says kissing my hand.

———

AN: Happy October! Idk when I'll be posting stuff but I'll probably only post halloween stuff to honour October like I said in the beginning.

Okay now let's talk Hocus Pocus 2⬇️

It was okay. I liked the original better. I don't like how they chose 'one way or another' as their song. I was expecting something better like 'I put a spell on you' from the original. But all in all it was decent.

My friend said there wouldn't be an end credit but I wanted to make sure. Of course I was right! I always check for more scenes when it's over incase. Does the 'bf #2' mean they're making another movie?! Let's hope if they do it's a little better than this one.

Anygay... Hope y'all have a good October 1st! 🎃

Any special Halloween requests?
Or normal requests I'll probably make into something Halloween related?

HAVE FUN AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!🏳️‍🌈