Sick - W.M

Fluff🦋
Thanks to my gays for the inspo, love to the natty gc<3

—————

Wanda POV:

I had just finished training with Steve for the morning and I was waiting for my girlfriend since she usually meets me for lunch but she didn't show.

I woke up early this morning and she didn't get up with me like usual. She said she'd be out in a few minutes and when I left she was still cuddled up to my pillow in bed. It's not like her. I decided to just leave and go to the kitchen, see if she's there since I've been waiting for 10 minutes.

When I got there I was met with Natasha eating her lunch. "Hey Nat" I greeted waving hello. "Hey witchy" Nat greeted with a smile which faded after she saw I walked in alone. "Where's your night in shining armour?" She questioned. "I don't know, I thought she'd be here since she didn't meet me by the training room" I said opening the fridge.

"That's weird she always meets you. Like ALWAYS" she says emphasising 'always'. "Yeah but maybe she's just tired" I said getting the ingredients to make spaghetti. "You might want to check on her, she didn't show up for training either" she said placing a comforting hand on my shoulder and giving it a squeeze with a soft smile. "You're right I'll do that before I make lunch" I agreed. We bid our good byes and I made my way to our bedroom.

This is weird. It's very unlike y/n to miss picking me up from training for our lunch dates. Even weirder that she missed training. Somethings going on with her. God I hope she's okay. If something happened on my watch I'd feel guilty for not protecting her.

When I got to the door I knocked and got no reply so I just let myself in. I was met by my loving girlfriend curled up in a ball with the duvet and blankets thrown around and off the bed. I chuckled at her cuteness before closing the door and making my way to her side.

"Hey love" I said placing my hand to rub her back. As soon as I touched her skin it was warm and not a 'I'm hot' warm but a 'I'm sick' warm. She started to stir awake and grunted turning to lay on her back. She rubbed her sleepy eyes and fluttered them open getting used to the light. "I feel like shit" she said in her raspy morning voice making me laugh.

I placed my hand on her face and yep, she's burning up. "Detka I think you're sick" I said softly rubbing my thumb on her cheek. "What time is it?" she asked. "umm, 11:30" I answer checking her phone on the nightstand. She shot up but instantly regretted it grabbing her head grunting in pain. "oh Malyshka, lay down" I said helping her lay back but she refused. "No, I've gotta train I'm really late. I've gotta go with bucky to shop for his date. I've got to pick up something for Tony and Peppers party because who the hell shows up without a gift to a house warming party and a mission report to write for your brother. I can't be in bed" She said listing all the things she had to do.

That's one of the things I love about y/n. She puts the people she loves first, their needs first. It's also one of the things I don't like about her. She hardly ever thinks about herself. She juggles all these things to make everyone around her happy but always forgets about her.

"Nope" I disagree using my powers to tuck her in bed and walk to the bathroom "You're staying in bed, Pietro can do his own report, I'll let Natasha know you're sick and can't train later either. Bucky can go with Steve to the mall and I'll ask Vision to grab Tony and Pepper's gift. You need rest." I said grabbing the thermometer from the bathroom and going back to my girlfriend.