Birthday Morning - B.L

Happy birthday Brie!

Wish happy birthday to the wifey rn.

Lucky y'all for having a double update🎉

- y/n is a fire fighter.

———

I woke up at 5am this morning to set up all of my girlfriend Brie's presents. I set up all her presents from me and some of our friends on the kitchen table and some flowers. all the while our golden retriever goose follows me around.

I placed her most important presents at the back. I got her a new Nintendo Switch OLED that I got with 'Captain Marvel' engraved on the back and a bunch of new games she doesn't already have for her old one and some accessories for it. I also got her a custom made car that resembles the exact one she has in the new fast and furious movie that she's filming right now. But it has special Captain Marvel detailing on the inside. I've been keeping this car a secret for a year and it's finally ready exactly how I envisioned it.

I take Brie's camera she uses to film her ocasional youtube videos on and turn it on as goose follows me around. "So, today is October 1st. It's currently 5:30am, I've put all of Brie's presents on the kitchen table and the big present if waiting in the garage. I locked the door incase she feels the need to go in there. I'm gonna pretend I don't know it's her birthday and she'll probably walk out of our room sulking." I say chuckling.

"I'm so excited and it's gonna be so cute when she pouts and walks out. I'm gonna make sure to get her reaction for you guys though" I say smiling before I stop recording and turn off the camera,.

I creep my way back upstairs, putting the camera on my bedside table and getting into bed where Brie instantly clings onto me. I smile ate her cuteness, kissing the top of her head cuddling her then drifting off back to sleep.

-time skip-

I get woken up with kisses being peppered all over my face. My eyes flutter open and I'm meg with my beautiful blonde girlfriend with her big brown eyes. She smiles and kisses my lips slowly and before I can deepen the kiss she pulls away. Biting her bottom lip to contain her smile and raising her eyebrows she asks, "Is it a special day today?".

"Uh..It's national Pumpkin spice day!" I say excitedly, "Do you want a pumpkin spice latte from the coffee place down the street?" I ask kissing her forehead. "Nooo, It's something else" She says. I put my finger on my chin and squint my eyes like I'm thinking. "Um...Oh! National fire pup day!" I said and see her smile faulted a little before she hides it. "Exactly, so let's go get our fur baby from down stairs and give her some love" she said sulking and walking into the walk in closet and getting some shorts on and walking out pecking my lips. She walked slowly in the hall way so I quickly get the camera and start recording.

"She's started her sulking" I whisper to the camera before I turn it and follow her. She walks into the kitchen then turns on the light. She squeals in surprise and I see the biggest smile appear on her face as she turns to me. "You remembered!" she says running over to me almost toppling me over as she jumps into my arms. "How could I ever forget one of the most important dates of my life" I say smiling.

She releases me from her grip and looks at me grinning before I pepper her face in kisses and goose comes racing over at the sound of our laughter barking at his mom. "Are you wishing mom a happy birthday buddy?" I ask him as he jumps on her legs, wagging his tail and barking again. I kiss her passionately before pulling away and letting our son give her some love.

After Brie and goose exchange good morning I take her hand leading her over to the table and sitting her in the middle. I stop recording then start it up again, this little clip will just be for us.

Once she's opened all her presents which consisted of some things and maybe some marvel and captain marvel inspired items I found or got custom made, like her Louis Vuitton Captain Marvel backpack. I used some connections and had the help of some of mine and Brie's friends. Scarlett even got Brie some of the outset skincare but all the packaging is Captain Marvel inspired, just for our girl.

She loves them all and has been sending thank you messages to our friends who's presents she has opened. I get kisses every time it's a present from me so I'm having a great morning. Now we're at the final two. "Okay this one first" I say handing her the switch. She rips off the paper and her eyes and smile get wider than they already are.

"NO WAY!" She yells, "Open it" I tell her smiling. She opens it and takes out the screen looking at me with a confused smile. I use my finger and motion for her to flip it over and when she does she screams. "OH MY GOD BABY, YOU DID NOT!" she screams in excitement. I nod at her and she puts it back in the box running over to me and tacking me into a bone crushing hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she says kissing me in between each word.

After she's calmed down and opened the accessories I hand her the little box with a ribbon. "Okay last one" I say handing it to her. She opens it carefully and sees it's a key. Our garage key. She looks at me confused and I motion toward the direction of the garage and she goes toward it. "The big surprise" I whisper to the camera as I started up another video so she can add this to her youtube video.

We get to the door and she looks over to me holding the camera, "Go on" I encourage. She opens the door agonisingly slow. Once the car is revealed she screams the loudest cream I've ever heard. "OH MY GOD! BABY ITS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CAR IVE EVER SEEN! THANK YOU LOVE!" She screams looking over every inch of the car. "That's not even the best past" I say getting the car key from my pocket and throwing it to her. She catches it and unlocks the car, "Look at the seats" I direct and she does, earning yet another scream when she sees the embroidered Captain Marvel logo on each seat.

"Do you like it?" I ask grinning. "Like? Try LOVE! This is the coolest shit ever babe!" She runs over and latches onto me like a koala, kissing my neck and muttering 'thank you' every kiss. "I'm glad you like your presents baby" I say kissing the crown of her head. "You wanna take her for a test drive?" I asked wiggling my brows as she pulled away. She nods her head excitedly, grinning ear to ear before laying it on me thick. Our lips smashing together and her tongue invading mg mouth. Once we need air we pull away, resting our foreheads together, "Best. Birthday. Ever" She mutters before pecking my lips and getting to the car. I let her reverse out the garage and onto the street as I put the camera back inside and lock the door before we leave.

I walk out and go toward the car, she rolls her window down and whistles low, "You wanna go for a ride beautiful?" She asked smirking. "Oh imma ride something" I say smirking, opening the door and getting in. I hold her face in my hands and kiss her, "And it won't be just the car" I mutter between our kisses. She chuckled pulling away so I could buckle up. Once I did she sped off trying out her new ride.

———

AN: I thought this was a good one especially since it's baby's bday 🎉

She's so fine.

Requests?

See y'all next time!🏳️‍🌈