On The Run - N.R

I kinda wanna make this a series, it'll be like if BW didn't happen so soon, or maybe it did all I include Lena bc she decided to stay...who knows🤷🏽.

Lmk what y'all think and I will make it a mini series thing with a few chapters or it'll be a running series I do whenever I get the ideas 👍🏽

ps this was a dream I had on Thursday 22nd September 2022. Thought I had to document what one of my multiversal selves are living. ITS MY DREAM🥲! Quite literally my dream😌

anygay that was a long intro AN thing so enjoy💅🏽

———

I already said my goodbyes to Peter while Nat called her guy. We changed and we've got our suits in the duffle.

As we made our way through the busy mall, twisting and turning through the crowd calmly to not get too much attention we were almost out so we could grab a car and drive to see May.

As we slowed our slight speed walking when we arrived at the escultor I noticed the security at the front door.

"Kiss me" I tell Nat, turning around.

"Honey I really don't think now is-" she gets cut off my lips smashing into hers as I put my hand in her waist and tap three times as she wraps her arms around my neck in understanding.

It's a signal. 1: incoming on left, 2: incoming on right, 3: in front and 4: behind.

"Time to act like those teenagers" I speak in her lips when we pull away.

"I hate those guys" she groans going back to kissing me adjusting my jacket hood.

We stop when we're close to the bottom and she jumps on my back with a squeal wrapping her arms around my neck and legs around my torso. My hands rest under her knees holding her up securely.

We start giggling, looking down and acting like crazy love struck teens who have barley any worries.

I start making noises like I'm flying her around as we approach the exit to the parking lot, let's hope my car is still there.

She kisses my cheek to my face until she gets to my lips  as her hand slips into my back pocket to grab the keys. Giving me a cheeky squeeze before she jumps off and darts off to find our new vehicle.

I look down shaking my head smiling. That's a good signal..

When I get to the exit the security alarms go off...Thank God another person goes through.

"Excuse me sir I gotta check your bag" I hear as a body steps in front of mine. I whisper a 'shit' to myself.

I lift my duffle and collide it with the mans head grabbing the taser from his belt and tasing him. "I'm not a sit asshole" I say dropping the taser as his body follows and making a run in the direction of the car.

I hear the other security guard talking on the radio about a "shoplifter" which I found out is me when one tries to use their taser to knock me down.

Hunny I'm half super soldier. Knock it up 400 volts and then and only then will I be down. Perks.

I run through the parking garage and the second I look back there's suddenly a car in front of my fucking face. I jump and slide on the hood of the car landing on my feet and running until I see Nat hot wiring a car.

Great mines gone.

She starts it up and hops into the drivers seat going toward the exit, I sprint and when I catch up the passa her door swings open and I jump in closing the door with me.