Dating HC - N.R

Dating Natasha Romanoff headcanons because I can :)
pls correct me if i'm wrong on anything
🦋🦋🦋

——————

• At the start, she struggled to open up, but you slowly helped her become comfortable.

• She admitted she wanted to the first deep talk you had because " you made it so easy to open up" but she was just being cautious which you understood.

• She's the only person you really opened up to completely straight away which scared you but you realised it was because you love her.

• Loves braiding your hair, will do it whenever she has the chance. When she wants you to or if she can't do yours she'll ask you to do hers.

• Family dinner's at the Barton residence.

• Always hold your hand, touches your thigh or holds your pinky under the table at dinner or meetings just to be able to have physical contact with you somehow.

• loves to cuddle and watch movies but always needs snacks "I don't want snacks I NEED snacks"

• Can't for the life in her sit though a whole movie without touching you somehow if you're watching with others.

• You both love horror movies and have 'Movie Mondays' where you stay in bed watching mostly horror movies or serial killer documentaries because you both find them weirdly fascinating.

• She loves to star gaze so when everyone moves to the compound upstate away for the polluted city you made sure to star gaze with her on the very first night.

• You always steal each other's clothes. You both end up wearing each other's clothes more than your own.

• She always gives you one of her leather jackets to wear since she has so many.

• Both of you got matching biker jackets and motorcycle helmets with your 'super hero logos' on them for your bikes.

• Racing around the compound grounds on your bikes against Tony and his cars. You both take short cuts and say 'it's not cheating it's just that 'the bikes fit through and the car doesn't'.

• She never smiles but when she sees you smile or just come in a room her whole face lights up.

• Always makes sure you're warm at night, extra pillows, blankets, puts a hoodie on you if she sees you shivering, lots of cuddles.

• She may be flirty all the time before you got together but she would never make the first move until you started dating.

• Once you start dating she always beats you to making the first move.

• Long walks around New York, exploring different places and stores.

• Sotting on park benches holding each other making up stories about the people around you.

• She leaves soft kisses all over your body and tells you how much she loves the 'flaws' you don't like about yourself.

• Constantly calling you pet names in Russian. (lmk y'all's favourites i'm curious😏)