A mistake - W.M

I added pics bc I can😁 pls tell me you can see them😀

fluff 🦋
some angst🤍
No TW really⚠️
y/nn: your nickname
—————

We were all at some cabin Tony owned for our little break for the holidays. Suits and QuinJet still at the ready incase someone ruined our trip by needing saving *insert eyeroll* Honestly some people call us for the dumbest shit but ANYWAYS.

Let's get to the real problem.

We're all enjoying our time so far. Well everyone except me. Wanda and I were in a 4 Year relationship but we broke it off a couple months ago. She had the brilliant idea of bringing her new girlfriend with her. Annie? Amber? AMY! That's it. Amy *disgusted face* I honestly can't believe she brought her new piece to what was supposed to be a relaxing getaway, because I'm not relaxing at all.

All they do is make out and be all lovey. It's gross. Nat, Bucky, Sam and I were all just sitting at the table talking having some drinks but I decided to branch off on my own and sit outside, reading a book and enjoy what I can of the fresh air before we go back to the polluted streets of New York.

I was sitting on one of the couches outside reading little women, Wanda's favourite book. She really got me into it. and gave me her copy with all her notes. We used to sit and talk for hours about it. Comparing our thought on it and whatever other books or anything that we were into. Suddenly felt a big dip on the other side. Oh lord it's two people. I stay concentrated on my book. I can't be dealing with this right now. I'm trying to relax, so I shuffled to the far corner.

"Hey y/nn" Amy greeted. "Don't call me that and I'm a little busy right now" I said still reading my book. She really thought she could call me y/nn?! Ive only let my brother Clint, Nat, Bucky, Tony and Wanda call me that. And it took them a while to get the honours.

"Sorry" She apologised but I could tell she wasn't really. Oh well, let her have my scraps. I focused on my book not wanting to hear them making out or whatever. Mentally I was dying. Seeing her with someone who isn't me. That's the hardest thing when you love someone. Luckily for me Nat helped me train to keep Wanda out of my mind so she wouldn't know either.

Out the corner of my eye I saw Amy kissing Wanda's cheek then get up and leave. Thank God. But also not because now we're alone. "What the hell is your problem y/l/n" she hissed. Okay ouch. That hurt. "I don't have a problem" I replied bluntly. She grabbed my book slamming it shut and putting it behind her on the couch. "Really?" she asks raising an eye brow. "Because every time Me or Amy tries talking to you, you either push us away or your just rude" She says raising her voice.

"You really think it's easy for me? Watching you act like that with her? Like how you used to act with me?" I yelled. "You're the one who ended things. Remember?!" she yelled raising her voice louder. "Yes, because I was mad at you! It makes me sick to my stomach seeing the person I'm in love with act like that with someone!" I raise my voice back with tears threatening to fall. My eyes go wide once I realise what I've just said.

I instantly get up and run to the room I'm staying in. I close the door, locking it. As tears start falling I press my back against the door and slide down it with my hand over my mouth muting the sobs. I sit on the floor against the door, Knees against my chest crying my eyes out until there's a knock at my door.

"y/nn?" I hear Nat's voice from the other side. I instantly get up unlocking the door and open it, engulfing her into a bone crushing hug. She hugs me tight moving us into the room and closing the door. She moves us over to the bed and sits us down letting me cry on her shoulder while she rubs my back soothingly. "What happened y/nn?" she asked softly not wanting to push too much.