Our thing - N.R

Happy spooky season, enjoy a story that fits this month🪦✨

Warning: drugging, blood and gore

———

Once you're all showered you step out to see your beautiful wife finishing off her makeup in the mirror. She's wearing a tight black dress that cuts off low, showing just the right amount of cleavage, black heels and her new Versace chain necklace you had got her on your anniversary last week.

You go over to her and wrap your arms around her since you're all dry and kiss her cheek before looking into her forest green eyes through the mirror. "You look beautiful" you say, bowing your head to kiss her neck then rest your chin on her shoulder, looking back up to see her shyly smiling at you.

"Such a charmer Mrs Romanoff" she teases placing her hands in top of yours that are resting on her stomach. "When I have a wife that looks like this, Can you blame me Mrs Romanoff?" I asked smirking. She turned and faced me, pecking my lips so her red lipstick doesn't smudge. I take my arms away and walk over to the walk in closet to put clothes on as she starts to speak.

"I'm going out with the girls so I'll probably be home late" she says coming over to me slapping my ass in her way to grab her purse. "Have fun" I smirk as she comes over to me wrapping her arms around my waist as mine wrap around her neck. "You know I will" she smirks back pulling me close and closing the gap between us now that her lipstick is dry. Once we pull apart kiss her neck as my arms drape down her body and slap her ass. "I love you, be safe" I say. "I love you too, I'm always safe" she says before she walks out and leaves to enjoy her night with her friends.

You and Natasha have had an amazing relationship. After 2 years it became an amazing marriage. Months ago it became an amazing open marriage. You both wanted to take this step and discussed it a lot before it finally happened. It was never anything more than hookups.

You both love each other and value your relationship but sometimes you need to let loose. Especially Natasha. She has this hunger that takes over her. A hunger that she would let you feed, but you're too important to her for that.

When she walks through the door at 2am her eyes catch the tv that's still on as she goes to walk through the halls of your shared Nee York home upstate. She goes in to turn it off but spots your softly snoring away on the couch, wrapped up in a blanket and her hoodie. You groan and frown until you move your arm over your face and sniff her hoodie then smile. She giggles at your cuteness before turning off the tv.

She puts her heels down on the coffee table before picking you up bridal style and taking you over to the bedroom. As soon as she gets you in her arms you wrap your arms around her neck, cuddling closer to her making her smile and place a kiss on your hairline.

Once she places you on the bed and under the covers she starts to wipe off her makeup and do her daily night time routine. When she's all done she checks the whole house, locking doors, closing windows all the basics. Then gets in bed, cuddling into your side. You instantly wrap your arms around her, letting out a satisfied hum when you can smell her shampoo.

-Time skip-

In the morning you're greeted by the warm sun shining in through the gaps in blinds and onto your face and kisses being placed under my jaw. I smile and finally open my eyes to be met by a sea of green. She's already smiling at you, even when you connect your lips to hers. The sweet kiss is short lived due to both of you smiling.