.7

i zipped my dress up standing in sadies mirror in her bedroom once they got done doing my hair and makeup.
i adjusted it and just looked at myself, I was feeling really pretty and good about myself.
-"are you sure we can't just take you?" millie asked.
-"bryce insisted on picking me up, im sorry!" i groaned knowing they were annoyed.
they knew they couldnt say anything about me going with Bryce anymore, they know how mad I get. its really not like i like him, its just for a night. even if he is funny or nice, i dont really want to date him.
they both finished their makeup and stood next to me in the mirror.
-"im glad you agreed to go to this, y/n." millie pressed her head on my shoulder.
-"yeah, you look gorgeous." Sadie ran her fingers through my hair.
-"thanks guys." I smiled, before hearing a honk from outside.
we all rushed to the window and saw bryce, waiting in his car with the window rolled down.
i slowly turned to them, taking in a deep breath.
-"ill meet you guys there, yeah?" i sighed.
-"okay, Caleb said hes on his way." Sadie said, before they both hugged me and let me walk downstairs.
i walked towards the car and noticed bryce on his phone waiting and he didnt look back up until i opened the passenger door.
-"hey, ready?" he asked.
-"yep, im ready." I smiled softly before he turned the ignition and drove away.
his car smelt horrible. it smelled of weed and smoke. it almost made it hard for me to breathe, but i didn't say anything about it in case it made him upset.
i noticed him pulling a flask out from his suit, making me freak a little.
-"why do you have that?" I ask, sitting up in my seat.
-"why do you think? for fun. can you hold this open for me?" he asked, practically shoving it in my hands before pouring straight vodka into it and taking it back into his pocket.
maybe sadie and millie were right. maybe this wasnt such a good idea.

we walked in together, with his arm wrapped around me.
i noticed a few stares on me as we walked in together, but i didn't care. i felt pretty and just wanted to have a nice night.
he walked away from me without really saying anything, making me feel a little awkward walking around by myself.
i noticed sadie and caleb sitting at a table, so I walked to them and sat at an empty seat.
-"hey y/n!" sadie smiled.
-"hey, where's millie and finn?"
-"right here." finn said sitting next to me.
-"where's bryce?" Millie asked, looking at the empty seat next to me.
-"that's a good question.." i said, looking around for him when something caught my eye at the door.
it was noah..
walking in with abbie.
-"oh god, noah schnapp is here with abbie miller?" millie remarked, shocked.
-"yeah, we tried talking him out of it." finn shook his head.

abbie took her hand off his arm and walked away somewhere before noah started walking over to us.
-"hey guys." he smiled, sitting down across from me as everyone glared at him.
-"what?" he asked, confused.
-"abbie, really?" sadie tilted her head.
-"she asked me! every other girl that asked me would've been even more embarrassing." he said.
i thought he said he wasn't attracted to anyone enough to go with anyone? what happened to that.
-"where's your date, y/n?" Noah tilted his head slightly.
-"who knows-"
we all julted our heads at bryce and his friends pouring alcohol in the punch and laughing obnoxiously.
they turned towards me as i made an awkward grin with my lips before looking down.
-"bryce burke?" Noah laughed.
-"i know right." millie laughed with him.
-"could you both shut up? nobody else would've asked me." i said, shamefully.
music continued playing, before my favorite song started beaming through the room.
millie and sadie gasped, looking at me making me smile uncontrollably.
-"let's go dance!" they both grabbed my hands and dragged me to the middle of the tile floor, making me giggle.

{NOAHS POV}

i watched y/n walk away with her friends, giggling together and smiling.
i watched as she laughed and danced around with her friends. i wanted to tell her how pretty she looked, but didnt.
she doesnt really even know me very well, it would be weird, wouldnt it?
although weve been talking a bit more, it still would've been weird.
i felt bad for her, bryce burke is the biggest player ever and he isn't even acknowledging her at all.
i wish i asked her before he did, the only reason i asked out abbie miller was because y/n already had a date, and i wanted to ask her.
bryce doesnt even like her, he talks about different girls every time we see him.
maybe it's just for one night, maybe she doesn't even like him. but still, she deserves better than that.
-"whatcha thinking about, noah?" gaten slapped my back, making me jump up.
-"nothing, watch your hands." i growled, smiling as i watched him walk away.
caleb, finn and i got up and walked around, talking and laughing to occupy time.