.13

tw * gore ?

the next day, it was halloween.
my friends and i were hanging out together, without the boys to have time with each other. also to get my mind off of what happened last night.
we hung out before i had to babysit, which was going to be at 6:30.
the little boy i was babysitting was my favorite to babysit because he's very well behaved and fun for a seven year old.
we were at the park downtown where they were having haunted houses and corn mazes for people to come in.
it was around 4, we were all wearing comfy and warmer clothes. i was wearing grey sweatpants with a black, cropped tank top matched with an oversized brown and black flannel, i wore my white converse with them as well.
Sadie wore a forest green sweater with black jeans and a pair of brown sandals.
millie wore a grey hoodie with a black, puffy vest with black leggings and the same kind of white converse.
we were walking around inside the haunted house that was being held in the town hall.
millie and sadie both clung onto me, as i laughed and made fun of them.
they both hated horror movies and scary stuff like this, i never minded it. i never usually got scared easily. it was funny to watch them scared.
we ran through the house, reaching the end and leaving out the back door.
-"we're never going to these things ever again!" millie jokingly pushed me, as i continued laughing at them.
we walked down near the front to get apple cider that they were giving out for free, it was warm so it helped me stay warm, since im always cold.
sadie wrapped her arm around me.
-"we love you, y/n." she smiled.
-"yes, we should do more things together like this." millie agreed, resting her head on my shoulder as we walked.
-"aw, i love you guys too." i pulled them into a side hug, one by one as we walked into the corn maze.

after a little bit, we started to head back to sadies car since it was already 6.
i checked my phone to keep myself occupied for the 15 minutes it took to get back into town, and noticed a text from 10 minutes ago.
it was noah on instagram, he was still active.

[noah] happy halloween! 👻

[y/n] happy halloween, spiderman🕷

[noah] it was a good costume!

[y/n] sure.

[noah] are you doing well today?

[y/n] yeah, im with sadie and mills. im about to go babysitting :(

[noah] that sucks, kids are annoying.

[y/n] it's okay, im taking him trick or treating with his friend from school and putting him to bed. i should be home around 10.

[noah] i can help?

[y/n] you just said kids were annoying?

[noah] they are, but you'll be there :)

[y/n] sorry, no friends over is their #1 rule. ☹️

[noah] i can't even walk with you guys while hes trick or treating??

[y/n] nope :)

[noah] 😢

[y/n] i can facetime you while hes asleep, though.

[noah] fine 🙄

i smiled at my screen before shoving my phone in my pocket and watching outside my window as we drove back into town.
she pulled up to a big, two story house that i was very familiar with. The grass was a bright green and looked freshly mowed, the roof was a jet black and the walls were a grayish brown color.
i got out of the car, walking up the steps to the front door and rang the bell.
after a few moments of me waiting, his parents, valerie and bryan, opened the door.
-"y/n! thank you so much for watching him tonight!" valerie hugged me.
-"yeah, youre always such a big help." bryan smiled.
-"its no problem at all! wheres liam?" I ask, pulling away from valerie.