.29

december 11th.
7:26 pm.

noah and i were going to that movie he promised to take me to see, just a week after my full ride scholarship was finalized and he was accepted into upenn.
we were driving in his car to the movies, sneaking in snacks in my purse so we didn't have to eat the gross and overpriced ones that they served there.
after we ordered popcorn and started heading inside the theater, we saw the previews were almost over.
noah sat down next to me, holding my warm hands since his were freezing cold.
noah was wearing a light blue sweatshirt that i got him for his birthday a few months ago with tan pants he wore a lot.
i wore a linen sweater with a black jean jacket and blue denim jeans that were comfortable to wear.
noah stole all the snacks from my purse, earning complaints from me all night.
-"i payed, they're mine!" he whispered, trying not to
interrupt the movie.
-"that's not fair!" i whispered.
-"i'm sorry, did you pay for all this?" he sarcastically remarked, trying to stay quiet.
-"you took me on a date!"
-"then next time you take me! you get more privileges that way." he sarcastically suggested.
-"you're an idiot, give me a piece!" i slapped him before he gave me a reece's, laughing quietly.
he wrapped his arm around me as i laid my head on his shoulder to relax while watching the movie.

_

after the movie was over, we both walked out.. not speaking.
-"is it just me or was that the top most boring movies i've ever seen." i remarked.
-"i hated it." he scoffed, as we both started giggling before walking out to the snow and walked towards the car.
-"open the door for me since i payed for everything!" he begged like a child.
i groaned, walking in front of him and opening the drivers side door as he got in.
-"thanks so much!!" he waved his hands at his face, making me giggle.
-"you're an idiot." i remarked, getting in the car after him.
-"you love me." he sighed.
-"ew, no i dont." i gave him a disgusted look.
-"you dont?"
-"no." i shook my head with a serious look on my face.
i started laughing at how nervous he looked before leaning in to kiss him.
-"kidding! i love you." i gently slapped the side of his face.
-"yeah, you better." he chuckled, backing out and driving away.

that night, chloe and noah were all hanging out in her room doing absolutely nothing but sitting on our phones.
noah threw his phone to the side, groaning.
-"i'm bored!" he complained.
i didn't respond since i was too distracted by texting chloe that was across the room.

[chloe] wanna see more baby photos of noah and i?they're so cute.

[y/n] yes please send!!

[chloe] DONT TELL NOAH THIS TIME! he's going to get mad.

[y/n] PROMISE.

[chloe] they're sending.

[chloe]