.23

2 weeks had passed, noah and i have been getting closer now that we live together. so has chloe and i, we've been becoming friends and getting closer every day, people are starting to forget everything happening at the halloween party and with conner white, mostly because i ended up joining the basketball team and making a ton of new friends. who knew sports could change everyone's look on you?
my relationship with noah has kind of been a mystery.. everyone in town knows that we're dating but it's not really official. other girls get really jealous, especially abbie. noah hasn't taken me on that date yet. mostly because we've both been busy with basketball and school, but tomorrow afternoon it's a saturday. it's a perfect day for a date.
it was november 22nd, just a few days before thanksgiving. we were already on break, but with basketball, there is no break.
i was at practice from 6:30-8:30, noah didn't have practice tonight, luckily, so he was free to drop me off and pick me up.
our coach was making us condition today, doing extra running and new challenging drills that nobody found very fun.
i wore loose clothes to practice, a grey tank top that had the sleeves cut so low, you could see almost my entire side, with white basketball shorts that went to my mid thigh.
while we were getting a water break, i wiped the sweat off my forehead with a cloth i brought from home.
a girl i was getting used to talking to was cora, she wasn't a school friend but we talked a lot during basketball and she never thought negatively of me.
-"ready for our first game?" she asked after chugging her water.
-"totally, when is it again?" i ask, leaning against the wall.
-"i think november 29th.. or the 30th. i forget." she sighed, breathing heavily.
i checked my phone quickly before coach noticed, it was 8:07. practice was almost over.
i shut it off and placed it back in my bag before running back over to my coach.

after about 15 minutes, coach davis had nothing else for us to do, so he let us mess around and do whatever as he talked with the athletic director outside in the hallway.
all of my basketball team liked me, mostly because they realized how nice i was and how much skill i had.
we were messing around with a basketball, laughing and giggling with each other.
-"y/n, can you dunk?" one of my teammates asked, seeing how high i jumped.
-"no.. i'm not that tall." i laughed.

before i knew it, i was sitting on cora's shoulders with the ball in my hands as she ran towards the net and i dunked it in, hanging onto it.
as she was trying to get me off of her, i started freaking out about how i didn't want to jump from so high up.
-"seriously!! help, i'm going to fall!!" i panicked as they all laughed at me.
i let my grip of the rims go and my teammates caught me on my back and threw me to the floor, playfully.
a few of them fell on the floor after me, dying from laughter.
the laughter was so silent, i couldn't even breathe.
it wasn't until a few moments later when i got up that i realized noah was watching us from the corner of the room next to the bleachers, where the front door was.
i smiled and waved at him, as he gave me a quick wave back before we heard our coach's whistle blow.

after a few minutes of talking, we packed up all of our stuff and was getting ready to head out.
i met up with noah, as he smiled and walked out in front of me, holding the car door open for me before he got in the car himself.
-"how was practice?" he asked, beginning to drive.
-"horrible, i'm desperate for a shower! i feel disgusting." i complained, feeling sticky from sweat.
-"yeah, you smell." he complained.
-"do i actually?" i asked, not picking up on his joke.
-"relax, i was just kidding. you can shower once we get home." he smiled, messing up my hair as he shook his hand against it.
i smiled, leaning against the seat as he drove back towards the house.

since it was a friday night, chloe was staying at a friends house like she did every weekend. i had just gotten out of the shower and wore a grey sweatshirt and a random pair of black shorts. i was laying on the bed, texting the gc with millie and sadie on my laptop.

[sadie] IM SO EXCITED FOR YOUR GAMES TO START Y/N!!

[millie] WE'RE GOING TO BE COMING TO EACH ONE WITH NOAH AND WE'RE GOING TO MAKE POSTERS TO CHEER YOU ON.

[y/n] PLEASE don't that's embarrassing.

[sadie] whatever, we should facetime i'm bored.

[millie] y/n call us.

[y/n] why me?

[millie] i'm too lazy to click the button.

[sadie] same.

[y/n] i hate you both.

i chuckled, moving my mouse to click on the facetime button in the corner of the screen and they both joined immediately.
we greeted each other again, talking about normal things and sharing giggles with each other.
-"so has noah asked you yet?"
-"no.." i replied.
-"seriously? do you guys still aren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet? what's taking so long??" sadie complained.
-"calm down! we haven't even gone on a second date yet." i furrowed my eyebrows.
-"tomorrow."
i rolled my eyes before i heard a knock coming from the door.
-"come in!" i replied, seeing noah walking in.
-"im bored!" he complained, jumping on the bed next to me.
-"hey noah!" they both said at the same time.
noah laid directly on top of me to be able to see the screen, making my friends laugh at him whenever i pushed him off to the side.
-"i can't breathe!" i laughed.
-"sorry!" he defended.
it was suddenly quiet while he sat there next to me waiting for us to talk to each other.
-"continue!" he yelled.
-"we can't talk while you're in the room." sadie implyed.
-"why not? i thought i was your guys' buddies!" he jokingly said, sadly.
-"because we were talking about you and we don't want you to hear." millie said, making my heart skip a beat.
noah looked at me, grinning like he wanted to know.
-"i wanna hear!!" he giggled.
-"y/n was saying y-"
i clicked the mute button for millie so that we couldn't hear her so that noah wouldn't know what we were talking about.
-"turn it back on!" he yelled, trying to click the button.
-"no!" i yelled, jumping out of the bed.
he tried to get to my computer but i escaped him before he could.
-"millie shut your damn mouth!" i smiled, unmuting her.
we both laid back on the bed, annoyed.
millie, sadie and i were talking while noah kept on trying to distract them or me.
as we were talking, he kept on missing my cheek, making me annoyed but laugh at the same time.
-"stop!" i pushed his face away, but he wouldn't stop.
-"your hair smells good." he said, making me giggle again.
-"shut up." i said, leaning out of frame to kiss him, briefly.
-"can you guys stop flirting??" millie begged.
-"can you guys stop interrupting us??" noah spoke for me, jokingly.
-"yeah, you're the ones interrupting our conversation!" i repeated after him.
they both hung up on me at the same time, making both noah and i giggle.
i shut my computer before noah pulled me back into his lips again, us still laying down.
he was slightly hovering above me as i laid on my side, pulling me in by my waist.
he wrapped his hands around me, but accidentally ran his hands against my stab wound that was just beginning to scar, but it was still sensitive to touch.
i wince in pain before he pulled away and let go of me before i sat up in bed.
-"i'm sorry." he apologized and we both chuckled.
-"it's fine." i smiled, pulling him in to kiss me again.
i felt my lips forming into a big smile as i started giggling as he kissed me, making him pull away confused.
-"what's so funny?" he chuckled.
before i could reply we were interrupted by the doorbell ringing through the house.
it's 10 at night, who would be here at this time?
-"i ordered dinner for us." he said, taking my hand and helping me off the bed.

we both sat in the living room, watching our favorite tv show together that we watched all the time while eating chinese food.
we were watching shameless, which we both started watching together at the same time and he'd always get so mad when i'd watch an episode without him. it was our thing.
i was cuddled up next to noah as we were watching season 5 episode 12.
we had finished eating a while before and i was getting so focused on everything happening in the show that i almost didn't realize noah had fallen asleep until i felt his head rest on my shoulder.
-"noah? noahh?" i called, lightly poking him.
he must've been tired.
i decided to pause the show so that he wouldn't get mad on missing anything and he started resting his head on my lap, groaning from how tired he was.
i chuckled at him before adjusting myself while trying not to wake him, and falling asleep on my side.
i almost didn't realize that his parents were still living here.