.28

A/N: THANKS FOR 1K VIEWS THIS STORY IS ALMOST OVER ☹️

that following week, it's only been 2 days since y/n left and she hasn't been back. i have no idea where she's staying and if she's okay, but i feel like i made a mistake kicking her out and trying to force my money on her, i never should've done that. i've been calling and texting her nonstop but she wouldn't answer.
millie and sadie stopped sitting with us too, they won't speak to me and y/n hasn't even been coming to school.
i get she's mad at me but i have the right to be mad too, not just her.
i don't care either way, i hate that i upset her. i just want to apologize and make things right and do something for her.
while it was passing period, i took my chance to call her again like i have been for these few days every chance i could get.
i stepped outside and held my phone up to my ear as the rings echoed through them.
but it was the same voicemail message with her voice in it.
hearing her voice was so soothing, i hated that she was mad at me.
i started scrolling through our messages together, since i had nothing else to do and read them.

november 30th, 10:42 pm

[noah] y/n please answer your phone i'm so sorry i didn't mean to upset you, can you please just come back?

11:09 pm

[noah] y/n can we please just talk? i'm really sorry for what happened. you don't have to go to college or take my money because it's your choice, i'll respect your decision if you don't want to go. please just come back home, i miss you.

december 1st, 6:17 pm

[noah] y/n please just answer your phone, i really miss you and i care about you. just please tell me if you're okay and you're safe. i get you're mad at me but i need to know if youre staying someplace safe.

9:53 pm

[noah] y/n please stop ignoring me, i'm really sorry. we need to work this out, you can't just ignore me like this. i get what i said was wrong of me but it's been almost 2 days, please just talk to me.

today, 7:02 am.

[noah] i know you're not going to answer me, but i just hope you're doing alright and i hope you have a good day today. i know you hate the cold and it's snowing today so i hope you stay warm, but i really really miss you and i'm sorry again.

i felt a hand on my shoulder, turning around and seeing sadie behind me, wearing her coat to stay warm from the snow.
-"hey." i put my phone away to face her.
-"why did you kick y/n out?" she crossed her arms.
-"i didn't mean too! i was just mad and i didn't think she'd actually leave.." i shook my head.
-"well thanks a lot, that was a real nice fucking move." she scoffed in disgust at me before trying to turn around.
-"wait, what the fuck did she say? because she said some shit too, it wasn't just me!" i defended.
-"you're trying to force her to go to college under your fucking money which she doesn't want to do. if she doesn't want to go to college it's none of your damn business, alright? shes 17 years old, she can make those decisions for herself. and you told her shes going to become like her parents if she doesn't go? that's pure fucking pressure, the fuck is wrong with you?" she pushed me.
-"i know, trust me i know what i said. i wish i could make it right, but she hasn't been answering my phone calls. please, sadie, i.. i fucking love her and i want to do something- i need to do something for her to forgive me." i blurted out.
i could see the shock on her face from what i just said, but i didn't even care if she knew it felt good to say.
-"just please, tell me what i should do to get her to come back." i begged, shaking my head.
she sighed, hesitant to speak to me.
she started tapping her leg, crossing her arms before groaning and rolling her eyes, grabbing my arm.
-"recruiters will be coming tonight, it's her first night playing with a hurt foot. be there." she firmly ordered.
-"okay.." i nodded, watching her walk away and back inside.