.12

tw maybe?

my friends and i were getting ready at sadies house in her bedroom.
we were going as the powerpuff girls. even if it was kind of basic, it fit us perfectly. sadie has the red hair and millie has the blonde.
sadie was going as blossom, millie was going as bubbles and i was going as buttercup. i loved this idea because we used to watch this show all the time as kids.
sadie wore a red strapless top with fur around the top, a hot pink skirt and black high heeled boots. her hair was curled and her hair color looked more vibrant with the colors she was wearing.
millie was wearing a similar top, except it was a pastel blue and the fur was white. she wore the same color blue skirt with white tights, and black heels.
her hair was curled also, but in low pigtails that hung around her shoulders and dropped on her chest.
i wore a neon green top with the same fur around my chest with a black, leather skirt and black heeled boots. my hair was straightened and a bright green clip was in the front of my hair.
it was 9:56 by the time we left, it took 8 minutes until we finally reached noahs house. i was honestly surprised by how big his house was compared to mine, there was a water fountain in front of his house, and cars were surrounding his house.
he had no neighbors for at least half a mile, it was the perfect place for a party.
i get out of the car and we all walk inside the wide opened door, meeting up with chloe and her best friend, julia. they were both dressed up as angels.
-"hey, y/n!" chloe smiled at me, as i waved at her.
chloe was always sweet, she was also a cheerleader like every other girl though. she was extremely popular, like her brother.
as the three of us walked in, we noticed half of the people here were in his backyard, so we followed after everyone else.
his yard was beautiful too, it had a huge led pool that lit different colors.
his hot tub was in the corner near the edge of the fence and he had a huge space behind his pool of grassy area, with a table in the corner with drinks and such.
we both noticed finn and caleb, wrestling with another guy who i assumed to be noah but couldnt tell by his.. what i assumed to be his costume.
finn was wearing a black polo shirt that was buttoned down, with white jeans and a superman cape around his shoulders.
Caleb was wearing a spiderman suit without the mask, because noah was wearing his mask over his head with a silky, navy blue button up that was buttoned down enough to where you could see half his chest with light brown jeans.
they were wrestling around and throwing each other around on the ground, laughing and yelling.
I followed after millie and sadie as they walked towards them.
-"get off, asshole!" noah laughed, slapping their arms away as he laid on his back as Caleb was trying to pick him up and finn was kicking him.
-"nice costumes" sadie laughed, getting their attention.
caleb stood up, helping noah off the ground as noah playfully pushed him out of his way.
noah took the mask off of his face as soon as he stood up, making his hair mess up.
-"welcome." caleb bowed, as the rest of the two bowed down to us jokingly, making us laugh.
caleb and finn leave with my two friends, leaving me alone with noah.
i walk a few steps closer to him, seeing his face drop as my face was a few inches away from his to fixing his hair that was an absolute mess.
-"oh, thanks." he sighed, shaking the worried look off his face as i laughed.
-"you look great." he complimented me, smiling.
-"thanks! you look.."
-"oh, awesome right?" he asked, putting the mask back on.
i laughed at how funny he looked, before he wrapped his arm around my neck and we walked inside together with his mask off, thankfully.
we met up with his friends in the kitchen, my friends already had a drink in their hands.
-"what's your drink?" noah asked.
-"uhm, crown royal" i said, pointing at the bottle.
-"really?" he gave me a surprised look.
-"you heard the women, noah!" caleb pushed noah.
-"okay! okay!" he chuckled before giving me a soft smile and gave me a quarter full red cup.
we stood together in the kitchen, across from sadie and millie and caleb and finn.
the music in the house boomed through our ears that was playing in the living room.
we were all socializing and talking with each other when sadie and millie noticed something.
-"oh, god. look." a disgusted look on her face appeared as she looked behind noah and i.
we turned around and saw abbie and paige walking in. abbie was wearing a silk, red dress with red horns. paige was wearing a silk white dress with a golden ring over her head.
-"i thought you were supposed to dress up as something you're not for halloween." millie chuckled, looking at abbie.
-"yeah, shes already the devil incarnate. there was no need for her to dress up." i shrugged, sipping out of my cup.
chloe and addy walk in together to get a drink, taking me by surprise.
-"addy, youre here?" i ask, as she looks at me in fear.
-"yeah, just not with abbie and paige." she shook her head, trying not to make eye contact with me.
why was she looking at me like that?
am i really that scary?
sadie and millie gave me a weird and confusing look, but i just shrugged my shoulders.